Branson's Famous Baldknobbers
Open today: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $38.17
from $43.00
from $35.00
from $21.95
1,219 results
All reviews mabe family droopy drawers pre show comedy skits country music great comedy great family piano player clean comedy clean fun entire show talented singers whole family family entertainment second half his wife top notch
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the fourth time we have been to the show. It’s changed and not for the better. The sound tec must have had an off day. The music was too loud, hurt my ears and I couldn’t understand a word the singers were singing. Not sure if it’s bad acoustics or just too loud for settings. Couple in front of us got up and left. I’m hoping they fix this because we have been telling all our friends what a great show it is. Can’t do that any more. Now for the positive side very talented musicians and singers. It’s a good show for a younger crowd. Seniors might not like it. Sorry. But it’s the truth.

1  Thank lyndar172
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am a frequent Branson Show goer and while it is easy to see these are talented performers, their sound system is terribly loud. So much so it makes you consider getting up and leaving and many did because the volume is unbearable. For this reason alone, I won’t return to this show.

1  Thank Frequentshowgoer
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent, energizing, talented and comical. A must see at Branson Mo. when you visit. A FULL 2 HOURS PLUS

1  Thank pshoern
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

DO NOT RECOMMEND! We attended the Baldnobbers Show on Wednesday night, Sept. 18, 2019. The volume was so loud that we could not understand most of the singers. We were sitting in the fourth row. We did not enjoy the show.Then there was intermission. We decided to sit back in the middle of the theater, since it was not full, hoping that it would not be as loud. Well, the first song after intermission was about 3 times louder and seemed to me to be hard rock! My ears hurt! I had to put my ears over my ears and told my husband we were leaving!. I estimate that the audience was about 98% seniors. This was not what we expected and will never go back. We saw 3 other shows while there and enjoyed them immensely.

1  Thank LoveTravel208816
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we enjoyed the new gospel show that has been added in the past year---Maybe had a great show---a great family tradition

1  Thank jandecunn