“Down Home Comedy and Music for the family”

Branson's Famous Baldknobbers
Ranked #31 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Branson's Famous Baldknobbers, featuring the Mabe family, is a country music and comedy variety show in Branson, Missouri performing at the new Branson Famous Theatre. The Mabe family began the Branson family entertainment phenomenon 58 years ago in 1959. Today, the family continues to wow audiences as the second and third generations add their own flare to the family legacy. Their perfect blend of country music, gospel music and comedy will keep you at the edge of your seat and roaring with laughter all night long. The family has been recognized on a national platform as well. In 2011, the Mabe brothers original costumes, instruments and artifacts were added to the permanent collection of the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History. The family has also appeared in multiple television programs, most recently starring in their own reality television series, "Branson Famous". When visiting Branson, don't miss Branson's Famous Baldknobbers at the new Branson Famous Theatre!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We came to Branson for a shopping day and night and decided to see one of the oldest shows on the strip, the Baldknobbers. The singing was good - many of the cast are 2nd or 3rd generation from the original family members. The band was very good, in my opinion. Our favorite was the comedian, Marcel. The jokes were funny, appropriate, and in good taste which is a rarity today. The timing and execution of the show was well done. We enjoyed ourselves and were entertained. Glad we came and we might come again.

1  Thank kaydunn60
There are newer reviews for Branson's Famous Baldknobbers

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was the best show I saw in Branson. The advertisement don't due it justice. I was expecting a simple show with a lot of laughs. I was surprised at the glamorous stage and costumes. Not only is it very funny, but the music was top notch. The was also a tribute to service men a women, both past and present.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is a must in Branson! I have never laughed so hard!! The comedy was family oriented and the music was great.

2  Thank cowgirl7769
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have lived in the Ozarks area all my life. All the shows in Branson offer a good value for the dollar. But when it comes to the Baldknobbers on Hwy. 76 they offer the best in comedy, great music/performance, and the intertainers are very friendly to everyone. If I plan for time in Branson the Baldknobbers are a must do!

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Was my moms, sons and my first time there along with my wife who had been there. We had a great time.. They were great singers and the comedy was hillarious to me, I would recommend to anyone .

1  Thank Riverrat63