“Very Nice People”

Presley's Country Jubilee
Ranked #6 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The first theater opened on Branson's famous Highway 76.
Rogers, Arkansas
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very Nice People”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The singers are very good and they are excellent at playing the instruments. The comedy parts were funny. They all get down off stage at intermission and at the end of it to meet anyone who wants to meet them. We got all their autographs and were very friendly to talk to. We got a season pass and when we were talking to the guy at the front desk we learned that the singers and all the other employees are just one big family. They hang out after work and are great friends with their employees. Thats a good thing.

Houston, Texas
“Don't miss this show!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

It was my first time to see this show after many trips to Branson. The billboard does not do it justice. I plan on making it a regular stop every time we go to Branson. The amount of talent is amazing in this show. I was impressed by the MC, singers, and the band. It is REALLY THAT GOOD!

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very entertaining”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

These folks are good at what they do and they've done it for several years. Overall it's a good show with some variety. I definitely recommend it!

Bremen, Indiana, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“ENERTAINMENT AT IT'S BEST”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Wow!!! What great showmanship...this is a must see and one venue I intend to visit again when in Branson...talented singers and musicians..and best of all the comedy...oh my we laughed till we cried..and the Presley's kids and grandkids help usher and are so cute and polite..just a great show all round..and the pre show outside in the lobby while waiting was fantastic...

Visited August 2013
Thomaston, Georgia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Hee Haw lives...so don't expect more!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was our first trip to Branson and my mom wanted to see a local show during the Christmas season. The Presley's had advertisements everywhere so we figured we'd give them a try. First of all, I believe it was over-priced. Second, if you are expecting a 'big Christmas show'- forget it. There was a brief Christmas section...but only about 10%. The performances were average- it feels like they do the exact same things over and over again and it shows. It is clean family entertainment. If you just love country singers imitating hits made famous by others...mostly from the 80s, then it's right up your alley. If you like very cheesy comedy, then you'll love the comedians. If you are looking for Christian and patriotic tunes (which I am not knocking by any means- just that they seem to be so rehearsed they can do the whole thing in their sleep) that can be found at any venue in the area apparently, it may just be the place for you. My mom (age 70) enjoyed it. My 5 year old varied from being very bored to occasionally laughing and singing along. Myself and the two other adults weren't very amused nor touched. It was a waste of money...and mostly time...to us. However, if you love Hee Haw (which I did when I was younger and it was free on my TV at home) and want to see the 2013 version live on stage, you'll love this show. RFD TV airs them apparently...so you might want to check into that before purchasing tickets.

Visited November 2013