“wata show!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Presley's Country Jubilee

Presley's Country Jubilee
Ranked #8 of 167 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The first theater opened on Branson's famous Highway 76.
palmyra
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“wata show!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

we have been coming to the branson area since the mid 1960's. what a change we have seen in that length of time. while the area is amazing, the Presleys are at the top of the list of must see shows. not only is the music; singers and band as good as any show we have ever seen. the comedy is just so funny. we all need the music and a good laugh and this is what you will get at the presleys. it is a must see. at 7 pm there is a gospel sing of the old time songs we sang years ago. what a blessing!!!

1 Thank marmo43

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“got to see this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I have watched this program on there one half hour shows on RFD-TV station. But I was amazed at just how great they are and where. This was just plain fun and a great show, you got to see them when in Branson, there TV show just doesn't show all there talent and after the show we got to talk to everyone of them, nice people and they enjoy everyone.

Gunnison, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“After negative reviews, I was pleasantly shocked”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Some of the reviews here made me skeptical about going. boy..... what a surprise !! first off, I'm not much for country music. But this was incredibly professional and in the greatest taste all around. I could not believe my eyes at the crowd for a Thursday night in October ! Later a lady in the lobby said there were about 1200 ! Good grief ! The dresses were decent (better than Branson Belle's tight and short thingies), and the whole program was ....what shall one say: very professionally first class entertaining, uplifting and surprising. I only did not go to see out aut0hographs because I would have talked and talked and talked to these fine people. It would be a pleasure just to sit down and have a cup of coffee with any one of the guys. I'm saying that because I'm a gal. The Charlie Brown Linus and Lucy theme on the piano was impeccable. Harmonica, drums, everything.... over the top ! and the quartet including comedy skits all so well timed, the lighting, themes, everything leaving one with a great feel all around after this two-hour show. What am amazing enduring family. Of course, the money helps for one to "endure".....

Superior, Nebraska
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Presleylishious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

We have seen this show many times and it is always packed with excellent music lots of comedy and just plain good times. We always come away with a smile on our faces.

Virginia
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Quintessential Branson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was very surprised at the level of talent, both musical and comical, that this show served up to a nearly sell out crowd. Now I know why everyone says to come and see them. We look our parents, at their request, so I was not expecting too much. Boy, was I wrong.
The lighting, sound mixing, music and comedy were all excellent. The entire family is still working this venue and it was great to have a young Presley escort us to our seats.
I didn't want the evening to end.
Please make sure to attend the pre-show at 7:30pm. Its a gospel sing-a-long with seating limited to about 50 people upstairs. We arrived at 6:45 and people were already lining up inside! The pianist was the best "honky tonk" player I've heard since my mom used to play and has a very warm personality. If you can't climb stairs then you'll be able to hear the music from the lobby!
Don't miss it.