Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family Show with country music and comedy.

Kay C

from $43.00
from $35.00
from $42.48
1,259 results
All reviews presley family gospel sing rfd tv great family country music pre show clean humor great music piano player clean comedy talented musicians whole family favorite shows clean fun family entertainment sign autographs top notch
Reviewed 2 days ago

We enjoyed the show but they repeated a lot of the jokes and songs that we have seen them do in the past. 1st part of show was regular songs, comedy from their regular show and the second half was Christmas show. They do have a preshow where guest can sing along to a piano player until it is time to be seated.

Reviewed 2 days ago

There is so much talent in this show, you just never want it to end. I loved it so much I went twice while on my vacation. This has to be a must on your list without a doubt. A true family jubilee.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This show is a must see if in Branson. From the singing to the comedy. Just plain AWESOME. They do an EXCELLENT job on recognizing our Veterans

Reviewed 6 days ago

The Presleys have been around for over 50 years and their show never seems old. Great music and comedy. Fun for all ages.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We have been here many times since 1977, and it is fresh and new and delightful each time. It is hard to imagine how they can keep bringing new music and jokes to audiances all of these years and it do it with such joy. They are a very special family.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great evening of country and gospel music by very talented musicians. Comedy skits are awesome and keep you laughing.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice clean fun and music. Nice mixture of comedy, patriotism, religion and music.
We enjoyed it. Everyone in that family is so musically talented even the spouses!
We went to this show because my husband thought it would be about Elvis Presley.....NOT. But it was fun and entertaining anyway. This was the first show in Branson and is still around. That must say something about its value and reputation.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My moms quote "I cant say enough good about it" I loved it, its funny, cute, great music ,
I have seen that building and cannot understand why this is my first year . I will go every time I step foot in Branson. I could not find any ticket deals, but I guess the really good shows don't need an angle to sell tickets.

1  Thank rog j
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The show was amusing but left at intermission due to culturally insensitive jokes. Your audience is broader than white american veterans. We won't be back or recommend this show to anyone.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The show features talented musicians and singers with some comedy thrown in between. Enjoyed all of it. It’s an old time hoedown plus a few patriotic songs. I recommend this show.

1  Thank CarlosBryan