“Awful”

Presley's Country Jubilee
Ranked #6 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The first theater opened on Branson's famous Highway 76.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've been wanting to see the show since we moved to Branson last year. What a waste of time. The jokes are older than dirt and not funny. We left at intermission. Luckily we went during area appreciation so we were able to see the show for free, but I would have been really upset had I paid to see this show. The only part of the show I found entertaining was Hot Rod Lincoln.

1  Thank DillyArts
There are newer reviews for Presley's Country Jubilee

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We go to Branson a lot, and we always go to see their show. Amazing talents that these people have,There is nothing about this show that I don't like. Love it

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Went to this show on Thursday 3/28/13. The show as very entertaining, and the comedy was probably the best part of the show. The music was not overly loud, which was appreciated, and the vocals were very good. Perhaps it was because it was early in the season,,, but the show did seem to lack some electricity. We have been to Branson many times and had never seen this show, and I can say were are glad we did. The best part of the show for us was the upstairs gospel sing-a-long that started at 7pm (one hour before the main event) Old time songs we grew up with played on a baby grand piano by a young man named Clayton.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The Presley family works hard to bring a professional show to an appreciative crowd and does it year after year. This country music jamboree involves a few comedy skits and lots of great singing of mainstream country tunes. No yodeling here just lots of well-done songs and wonderful talent with a packed house of fans.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is the SHOW!! I see this show EVERY time in Branson.
The show that started it all and is still going strong.
You must see this show. The performers are so great. Comedy, raw talent, young talent, and great voices.
Cannot get enough of The Presley's.
My favorite show.