“A Branson original must see!”

Presley's Country Jubilee
Ranked #6 of 171 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The first theater opened on Branson's famous Highway 76.
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We were very positively pleased to find that the show is not a country cornball comedic type of show that we expected.
The talent could all be on a NY or Chicago stage, the timing is excellent, the costumes are beautiful--we see it every time that we are in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,095)

Reviewed November 22, 2011

This show leaves you less than pleased. The talent is so/so, the sound system is in bad need of repair, and all I can say is it's just average. I was not in the least bit impressed.

1  Thank beccaboo2001
Reviewed November 19, 2011

This was our third visit to Presley's in the last 18 months and it remains one of our favorites. It's good, clean family entertainment with quality singing and funny comedians mixed in throughout.

The Christmas show shouldn't be missed it if you are in Branson in November or December. Actually, the first half of the show is a condensed version of thier regular show, then the second half is Christmas.

I would also recommend getting to the theatre an hour before showtime and participating in the gospel sing in the balcony area. It was like a trip back in time but so much fun.

I consider this a can't miss show while visiting Branson.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Good Show, alot of different type of music. My husband and I enjoyed it very much. Would recommend it to anyone visiting in Branson, Mo.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

What can you say - they are a very talented family. See them every year.