“Enjoyed the show!”

Presley's Country Jubilee
Ranked #8 of 165 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The first theater opened on Branson's famous Highway 76.
AR
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Enjoyed the show!”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

This was my first time to attend the Presley's Country Jubilee. I really enjoyed the show. If you are unable to climb stairs, skip the preshow! I was not told that, and unless you want to stand during the show, you have to climb steps. Our hotel was very close so we just went back there for a bit. They start seating you about 7:30 and you can hear the last of the preshow from your seat.

Visited October 2011

Olla
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Lots of laughs-good clean fun”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

The Presley's show was a great variety of country/gospel and comedy. It must be great to grow up in a family with so much talent. The facility was nice and clean with a nice large ladies restroom, so we didn't spend a lot of time waiting during intermission. There were concessions and a nice gift shop. Our only disappointment was the pre show. We were told that it would start 45 minutes prior to the show, when we arrived they had seating for 50 people in an upstairs area. Of course, it was completely full and standing room only. So, we went back downstairs and waited for the theater doors to open.

Visited October 2011
chickasha
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“still best show in branson must see”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

we have been going to see this show for 25 years. gets better each year. the entire staff are the best. they will stay and sign and talk to you well after show. go try them you will love show.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank jerryrho
Indianapolis
343 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 431 helpful votes
“I don't care who you are, that's funny”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Have been going to Branson for several years but had never gone to this show. I suppose I felt it was too corny. Well, it is. But it's also hilarious. I laughed till my jaws hurt. Very fast paced with music, jokes, instrumentals and a little history. One of the best shows in Branson.

Visited September 2011
Bloomington
“An amazing show!”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

My wife and I attended the show this week for the very first time. It will not be our last visit! The Presleys present a fantastic family type show filled with great music and hilarious comedy! We especially liked the southern gospel songs. We would recommend this show to anyone who visits Branson. The only negative thing about their show is it just last long enough!

Visited August 2011