“Pretty fun, and pricy”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$31.52*
and up
Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center All...
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$22.52*
and up
Hollywood Wax Museum Admission
Ranked #4 of 36 Fun & Games in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Walk the red carpet, beam aboard a starship, meet super heroes and super villains, and even put on a wedding dress and marry a star! This star-studded attraction is structured so you can get up close and personal for a fun experience and amazing photos. Join your favorite stars for pictures that will make the best Branson vacation postcards! See for yourself why so many Branson vacationers feel this is one of the best things to do in the Ozark Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed February 4, 2013

You can have a good old time here...all the displays are pretty good and allow you to pose and photograph alongside the stars. We had some fun. I do not recommend the adjoining maze (for an extra price). Have a few drinks, take your camera, and pose alongside the stars.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband had to go here. I'm not one for wax museums but he was so excited I had to agree. It was a little expensive but one we got it we had a great time taking funny pictures with the figures.

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

It definitely displays amazing artist's talents, however, it is to expensive and NOT the best to do with a family. If you are a high movie watcher, you will appreciate the displays. For children, they might not know most of the characters. It would probably be best for a couple or friends LOOKING for entertainment. The Titanic museum, IMAX, or Ripleys believe it or not ate all better than this!

1  Thank Jamakin
Reviewed December 29, 2012

If you're really into movie stars you may appreciate this more than I did. I thought many of the stars depictions were spot on, others were not even close. I got a bigger kick out of the fun facts, but could have read those elsewhere.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The whole family enjoyed the displays. I was angered that we had to pay to go through it, because at the top of the stairs, (halfway through,) there was a guy behind a counter that tried to get us to attend a high pressure sales meeting for timeshares. Very annoying.