“Expensive, but fun for everyone”

Hollywood Wax Museum
Hollywood Wax Museum Admission
Ranked #4 of 36 Fun & Games in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Walk the red carpet, beam aboard a starship, meet super heroes and super villains, and even put on a wedding dress and marry a star! This star-studded attraction is structured so you can get up close and personal for a fun experience and amazing photos. Join your favorite stars for pictures that will make the best Branson vacation postcards! See for yourself why so many Branson vacationers feel this is one of the best things to do in the Ozark Mountains.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Expensive, but fun for everyone”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

It was expensive to get into, but the whole family enjoyed this place. It had alot of things to see, and we had a ball laughing and we were also amazed at how real some of the figures looks. Worth the money.

Visited December 2011

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Average museum at a high price!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

We did a package deal for Castle Chaos (another poor review) which took a "little" bite out of the expense, but still overpriced! Interior is dark and cramped. A lot of the figures are hardly recognizable like Forrest Gump and Will Farrell as "Ricky Bobby". But other are well done. Pros are that you can stand with figures and take photos. But that is also a testament to how "un special" they treat the figures. If well done and fragile, you wouldn't be allowed near them. An okay diversion if you have $20/person to lay down for an hours time. I'd rather go see a movie with popcorn for that price!

Indiana, United States
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Very fun”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I where amazed how close we could get to the figures and take pictures with them. It was a fun little museum with a lot of exhibits. The building itself it fun to look at. We didn't like the little Booth halfway in where the Guy said he could sell us half off tickets which turned out to be a timeshare racket. Also in the giftshop I got my concierge card out after I handed them my credit card and it was too late to get my 20% discount on $50 of merchandise. The woman said she couldn't make it up to us. Pretty poor public relations but its not gonna stop us from going back.

Kansas City, Missouri
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Perhaps if the price weren't so high, I could give it a better review. However, the wax figures are hit-or-miss as far as quality (you needed the signs to recognize some of them), and there is not very many. I'm glad I chose the museum & mini-golf because the latter is what made the price hurt a little less.

Visited December 2011
Blackwell, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Closest I will probably ever come to meeting Johnny Depp”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This museum is F.U.N!!! The workers are awesome and have great attitudes, the gift shop worker even gave me a deal on some stuff. If you are in the area you should check this one out.

Visited September 2012