“Good Mexican food...”

Ranked #181 of 376 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are the small house with big flavor. Serving Authentic Mexican Food for over 16 years in Branson. All our food is fresh made to order.Consistency in our food has awarded us Best Mexican Food Restaurant in Branson.
Branson, Missouri
“Good Mexican food...”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was born and raised near Tijuana and have traveled in Mexico. I love good Mexican food and am pretty particular. This little "Casa Fuentes" in Branson, Mo is a very nice surprise. Frankly, those of us who know good food have a tendency to turn our collective noses up at the suggestion that good Mexican can be found this far north of the border. Taint so! Casa Fuentes is small in size but big on good authentic food and prompt service. Prices here are very reasonable and portions are ample. We are particularly fond of the Chiles Rellenos but I have never eaten any dish there that was not pleasing to me. Just this morning I went there for Huevos Rancheros and they were good as usual. Their salsa is fresh and very tasty. I would like the chips a bit better were they a bit thinner and warm but that is certainly no deal killer. I still will eat them all day long.

All in all, this one is on my favorites list for authentic Mexican food. The menu is complete enough even to accomodate those who find an affinity for "Tex-Mex", which in the palate of a true Mexican food lover is not Mexican at all, (said tongue in cheek). Truly, the menu is complete and quite delicious no matter how you prefer your Mexican food, and you will most often leave with change in your pocket. The prices are very reasonable..

• Visited January 2013

Hollister, Missouri
“Obsessed with the salsa!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Since I'm a local I have strict rules against driving on the 76 strip, but I will always make an exception for Casa Fuentes. I highly recommend the fajitas and the queso dip. Also, the salsa is out of this world and prepared fresh daily. Not to mention that your food is always ready in less than ten minutes, whether the place is packed or not. They also have an outdoor seating area.

• Visited November 2012
“Outstanding TACOS!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

After living on the border for almost 30 years we have been looking for carne asada tacos with guacamole and cilantro on the small corn tortillas throughout the midwest where we now live. Well, look no further, because Casa Fuentes Mexican Restaurant in Branson make them! They were delicious!

• Visited October 2012
Staten Island, New York
“Small Restaurant - Great Food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Had delicious Mexican food at this nice little restaurant. Nice menu with a variety of food to choose from. Friendly staff and good service. Priced right too!!

Visited October 2012
Central Louisiana
“Bland food and puzzling waiter comments.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Went here on recommendation of a local. No customers but us here at 530 pm. None came in. Sole waiter made several comments that could be taken as though we were wasting his time. Not sure why. Food came quickly enough and was plentiful in quantity but lacked any flavor. Salsa was the only redeeming taste treat. Will not return.

1 Thank Greenfrogtrike