See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Horrible hotel the police were out there 2 times and there was absolutely no hot water we couldn’t even give our kids a bath or take showers and the hotel did absolutely nothing to compensate us for it or even attempt to apologize and there was supposed to be breakfast till 10 and we went in at 9 and there was nothing out. Don’t stay here

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2018

it is really a great place to stay right across from white water park lots of places to eat really close by nice and quite clean rooms great prices friendly people right on the main strip music shows in walking distance.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Barbra L
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Went on a trip with my family to Branson. As we were looking for a hotel on a Saturday at the last moment, this was the only one available. After reading the reviews I did not expect much. In fact I was expecting awful. I was more then pleasantly surprised. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean, good sized. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean. There was coffee in the lobby and room. I would stay again. The only issue I had was the sporadic WiFi

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Kermitwc
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

My son got bit up by bed bugs, and had a horrible reaction, the lady I spoke with about it wasn't concerned, she didn't apologize and when I asked for a refund she said she has to "check" the room! Don't stay here !!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Leah T
Reviewed October 20, 2016

We made a labor day weekend trip to Branson, no reservations. We finally found this place that had a vacancy. The motel is really dated in the rooms, but they were clean. They definitely need to do a little updating and most definitely need to add an iron to the room. Service was very pleasant and very helpful on suggestions for local theaters. The rate was very fair for the level of motel and I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: September 2016