“Awesome Super 8”

Super 8 Bowling Green
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bowling Green
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was extremely impressed with this Super 8. The rooms, bathrooms, and staff were awesome. It seemed like everything in the room was new (except the TV).
I would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SueBowlingGreen_MO, General Manager at Super 8 Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know how we are doing.
The breakfast is all that Super 8 will let us do so if you have suggestions we can get those to them.

Thank you again.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Bowling Green

Reviewed June 26, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I came into Bowling Green Sunday night to stay over while traveling back to Iowa, and the place could use some improvements. First off, this place is located easy to spot from the highway and nice parking, I used the washer and dryer that functioned very well, The check in was fast and polite, My room was nice and clean, the bathroom was excellent, and the shower had plenty of water, the place was kept quiet for some sound sleep,although the bed, it was framed poorly, and would not hold it structure firmly but actually sag in the middle as I lay there, it had sheets that would not fit it and were to small, so as soon as you get into bed the fitted sheet would come off the corners, not good as there is nothing more annoying than to sleep on a bed this way!!! Last, the a/c was mediocre at best the evening was humid and the a/c seemed to have an issue keeping up with cooling de-humidifying the air. The check out was excellent, even the cleaning maid was polite and quiet as she was starting her duties in the late morning, overall I would not choose to stay here again unless the hotel would updated the bed situation it is in dire need of attention.

2  Thank Matthew W
SueBowlingGreen_MO, General Manager at Super 8 Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank for taking the time to let us know what is going. I apologize that we were not as efficient as we could have been. We strive to do our very best and the suggestion for a second person we have considered and you hit the one rare occasion that we needed 2 people.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

2  Thank Rickey W
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Got last room! It was advertized as non-smoking room! It smelled and heavy smoking! It appears the approach taken by the hotel is put a sign on the door to scare a smoker into not smoking and then if they do "so what"!
I will do my best to avoid Wyndom chains from now on as there really is no effort from my stay that would give me a feeling of caring about non-smokers expecting a room that is non-smoking to actually be a non-smoking room.
When I went back to the desk, I was told they were sorry and handed me a can of Glade spray to mask the smell! Totally Unaceptable! If there would have been another motel within 50 mi I would have got my money back and moved on! Sad!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Bowling Green? Share your experiences!