“Beautiful!”
Review of Blue Springs Ranch

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bourbon
Blue Springs Ranch
Reviewed June 16, 2012

This was our 1st stay at BSR. My daughter wanted to go trail riding, my husband wanted to go floating and I wanted a campground with a pool. This place has it all, plus a zip line for the more daring! It was beautiful and quiet. The campsites were spacious and nicely mowed, not to mention level! We didn't have to use any blocks to level our camper! The facilities were clean and the staff was friendly. My husband had mentioned that our water hydrant was leaking while registering for our trail ride and float trip, we drove around (the place is huge) and found the horse barn and float take out site, imagine our surprise when we returned to our campsite and they were replacing our water hydrant! Wow! The website does not do the place justice!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Kimberly G

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Sure I would go back to Blue Springs Ranch, but I would have to pay for 2 floats…one for me and one for the guy with the gun to my head. The “cabins” were gross and felt like you were sleeping in a shed. I’ve been on a lot of floats and this one was by far the shortest. I don’t think it’s anywhere near 5 miles.

STAY AWAY…go to any of the other places.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank Kenny N
Reviewed September 7, 2010

We were travelling for sites in Stanton MO, but the best part of the trip was at BSR. We fished, rode horses, bbq'd, played cards, sat around the camp fire, watched movies, walked, and able to just let ourselves relax and forget everything-except where we were at. It was rustic (country & quiet), but had amenities (taste of the city...store, swimming pools, TV). The beds were amazing, too...slept good all three nights! The AC/Heater (yes, we used both) worked great! The staff was soo friendly!

I am hoping to get my siblings and their families to join my family next year at BSR to kick back and relax.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank Greta1962
Charla B, Manager at Blue Springs Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

It's great to hear that your family was able to enjoy our rustic and remote atmosphere. It sounds like you guys really took advantage of lots of activities we've got to offer. Thanks so much for your compliments and support — we hope you to see you and yours again this season!

All the best,
Charla, Manager — Blue Springs Ranch

Reviewed July 31, 2008

Great place to take family for weekend of lodging, camping, and canoeing. Very clean resort. Employees very polite. Resort includes canoeing on Meramac River, horseback riding, swimming pool, and family entertainment. Our cabin (1B) was on the lower level and included AC, 3 bedrooms, full kitchen, and living room. No shower (need to use shower house, but has private rooms). Quiet time begins at 11:00pm, so if you're a loud party group, this place may not be for you. May be a little pricey, but so nice we thought it was worth it. We came with a large group and we all already made reservations to stay next year!

3  Thank sweettooth83
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bourbon
Baymont Inn & Suites Sullivan
#1 of 2 in Saint Clair
Budget Inn Motel
Budget Inn Motel
#1 of 1 in Bourbon

Been to Blue Springs Ranch? Share your experiences!