“condition of room”
Review of Days Inn Boonville

Days Inn Boonville
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Boonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Anacortes, Washington
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I usually base my decisions on overall reviews, but because this was in a good overnight location, I decided to take a chance. With a young family, we arrived at 11:00pm to check in having made a reservation a day or so earlier. To be on the safe side, I called in the afternoon to say we would be checking in late. When I got there, the parking lot and front desk area was full of construction workers trying to check in and out and correct wrong charges while the only front desk person was overwhelmed and untrained. I felt bad for the front desk person...she was nice...she kept calling a manager for help (?). Finally, with my poor family in the car, I butted in in front of one of the truck drivers to ask if we could just quickly check in since we had a simple reservation (because the next guy had a huge list of wrong charges to go through). Well, she couldn't even figure out how to check us in. Finally, she just gave me a key, said she didn't know where the room was or if I would need a wi-fi code. I thanked her and said I would check back after the family unpacks to finish checking in. I went back to the front desk several times, but since there was complete chaos, I finally gave up...probably sometime after midnight.

In the morning, a different more experienced person was there. She was nice, but then again she was always "hiding" somewhere when I went to ask a question. Breakfast was not good...garbage overflowing...of course at this point everything is jaded by the bad experience.

I wouldn't go again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Millbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

This is our 14th night in a row in a different hotel room. We expect clean, comfortable, nice smell, quiet, and reasonably priced. This Day's Inn came through on all. We are passing through and just want to get some rest and reliable wifi.
I would definitely recommend thus hotel for weary travelers.

• Stayed June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boonville
Comfort Inn Boonville
Ramada Columbia
Ramada Columbia
#16 of 36 in Columbia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia

Been to Days Inn Boonville? Share your experiences!