“Clean and comfortable, even during remodel”

Comfort Inn Boonville
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Boonville
Reviewed June 22, 2013

In spite of having to brave the temporary entrance in the rain, the stay was pleasant. We were starting out on a long road trip and needed to rest. Staff was helpful, the property was non-smoking, linens were not strongly scented and there was a nice pool area. The breakfast was pretty standard, and acceptable. It was quiet and comfortable, and met our needs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Rickthawani, General Manager at Comfort Inn Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for the opportunity to be service!
Our staff & management thank you for your kind words and would like to share the good news- We have now completed a major interior renovation in all the guest rooms and public areas. The front desk and breakfast bar are now back in their permanent location for our guests' pleasure. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

The minor inconvenience of ongoing remodeling was the only drawback to this hotel. Updated, clean, and comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast with a good variety of hot and cold options. Attendant kept food restocked well. Great stay!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Rickthawani, General Manager at Comfort Inn Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff is very committed to deivering the best always and we feel really blessed. We look forward to hosting you again during your next visit to mid-misouri in our newly renovated hotel. Best Regards,

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Well I couldn't make it 2 more hours so we stopped at the first Comfort Inn we saw. I wasn't expecting too much out of the ordinary. We always try to stay at Comfort Inn because they usually are a good value and clean and comfortable. This one was under construction which didn't bother us. That will be a good thing because this is the first and only Comfort Inn that I have stayed at that had double beds instead of Queen. It was a small but adequate room. This is an older location but I would stay there again. The breakfast was great and the staff were all very nice, friendly and helpful :)

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MannaMamma7

Thank you for staying with us! We know you have many choices and we appreciate your business. Our hotel is currently undergoing a major renovation of the hotel including complete upgrade in all the guest rooms which now include new furniture, pillow top matresses with King or DBL Queen beds & working desks in the rooms. We look forward to your next stay after renovations are complete by mid June, 2013.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was interesting that another reviewer was happy it was pet friendly. I wish I would have read that review before I stayed here because I wouldn't have. I love my dogs and I'm a responsible dog owner but I don't usually travel with my dogs but if I did I would be especially responsible if I stayed in a motel. Unfortunately, many pet owners aren't.

This motel had a musty smell in the lobby and I should have walked out when I entered. Since my first stay I haven't entered again. That's all I'm going to say.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Eugene D

I sincerely apologize for the odor during your last visit but really thank you for your feedback. It is our great pleasure to inform you that our hotel is completing a major renovation (over the past 4 months) that involved replacing all the Wall Vinyl, carpets, furniture, drapery, appliances etc. in all the guest rooms. Even the public areas have now been completely renovated. The hotel now has an upgraded look & feel through out. The guests travelling with small domestic pets upto 25Lbs are accomodated in designated pet rooms only located close to the north & south side entrance of the hotel. We look forward to hosting you again during your next visit to our area.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We arrived at this great little Inn by default. We were planning on staying in Columbia, but as oft happens, due to many Athletic Events, could not find a decent Pet Friendly room that fit our budget. What luck!! We were greeted upon arrival with a smiling face and welcoming attitude. They even treated our Min Pin, Rocky, as an honored guest! Rooms are small but comfortable and clean. Very impressed with Complimentary Breakfast- which I normally skip. The nice lady who cooks and keeps everything tidy was a real sweety! We were planning on visiting Son and Gf in Columbia, but after dining in Downtown Boonville. We decided to spend the day there perusing delightful Antique Shops and interesting stores with handmade goods many of which are Pet Friendly also. We even made an impromptu stop at an Auction and left with a beautiful Fenton Amethyst Carnival Glass Compote Dish for $30! (Less than 5 mins. from Inn). One of the Antique Dealers suggested taking in a Scenic View of the Wide Missouri. Beautiful ! We even found time to stop in the local casino for an hour of entertainment. All and all we found our accomodations to be very comfortable and enjoyed a great mini-vacation where we saved a ton of money!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank RavCat

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Comfort Inn, Boonville and also in our small town during your recent visit. I will surely share your kind words of praise with our dedicated staff members. We look forward to your next visit to our area & your stay in our newly renovated hotel.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The location was great and the front desk people where nice. The price and the quality lacks greatly, bathtub was nasty and by the end of our stay two of my family where sick. I tried to let the manager know he acted as if it was and inconvience to him. I would never stay at a comfort in again. Best if people go to the holiday inn down the road cheaper and nicer

Room Tip: Do not stay in room 101
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert L

I am sorry to note your disappointment regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apology. I would appreciate if you would kindly call me directly on my cell # (660)-888-2917 to discuss the details.

At this time I would also like to bring to your kind attention that our hotel is finishing a major renovation that has lasted over the past 4 months and involved all the areas of the hotel. Hopefully you will find our accomodations and hospitality conducive to a great stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 1, 2013

The staff and ownership has been the best, rooms clean towels are always fluffy and fresh . I have traveled for many years for business and pleasure and these folks here treated myself and my entire staff I travel with with the up most respect. And there breakfast well lets just say WOW !!!
If I could pick up this comfort inn and move with me city to city I would ...
I have and and will recommend the Comfort Inn at Booneville Mo. .....
Terry H.

Room Tip: Simply just tell this staff here what you need and you will be accommodated ...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind words of praise about our hotel and staff! It means a lot specially coming from seasoned travelers like yourself.

It is my great pleasure to inform you that in two weeks we will be completing the major renovations project that lasted over last four months. Next time you can expect to sleep on new pillow top mattresses, continue working on the desk/ergo chair or just relax in the lounge chair provided in each room. You can even catch up on your reading before going to bed with the help of reading lights provided next to each bed. Our breakfast staff is very excited to serve you in the new & upgraded breakfast room and our staff looks forward to hosting you during your next visit to Boonville.

Best Wihes,
Rick Thawani

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boonville
Holiday Inn Express Boonville
Hotel Frederick
#1 of 7 in Boonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia
22 mi away
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Stadium Blvd.

Been to Comfort Inn Boonville? Share your experiences!