“Wish we had one.”
Review of Phoenix Public House and Eatery - CLOSED

Phoenix Public House and Eatery
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We just wondered in looking for something to eat and expected regular pub food but it was phenomenal! I had a chicken club but it wasn't a regular one - it was on a hard toasted type bun with .... I don't even know but it was the best club of any kind that i ever had and I love clubs. My husbands keep complimenting the colored greens as well. They also have a great beer selection and no smoking.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is a "must visit" when in Boonville. Love the atmosphere of this place with the signs and old time beer memorabilia....and the food and drinks were great, too!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Recommendation in local Lake Saint Louis publication prompted our visit. Ordered a Caesar Salad and chicken sandwich with fries to be shared by two people. Waited over an hour for food. Customer who came in 30-40 minutes after we arrived received his food first. After server took our order, she did not return until we called her over to ask for soda refills. I understand the co-owners opened in June 2013. If the service today is any indication, they won't be open much longer. We try to patronize local eateries but this one was a big disappointment. Cannot comment on the food because we left before our order was served to us.

3  Thank Lea Ann B
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Hands down best place to eat in town. I recommend it to everybody. Affordable prices, food to die for and the service is always good.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My family and I stopped in to have a few beers and some burgers. At first glance, it looks like a nice place. The service was slow, and I think the waitress (a young, not very bright girl) needs more training. I found a long, brown hair in my cheeseburger (looked like the waitresses hair). Needless to say, I did not finish my cheeseburger. The waitress never offered us refills. We paid our bill and left. The guy who I guess was running the place seemed more interested in chit chatting to the young waitresses than actually working.

4  Thank Bill C