Holiday Inn Express Boonville
Hotel Frederick(Boonville)
$99
$48
TripAdvisor
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$69
$106
$98
HolidayInn.com
$140
$66
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleancinnamon rollsfront desklong drivebacon or sausagegreat beddingpancake machinetraveling homeregular stopi highly recommend this hotelstaff could not have been morebusiness centerstaff was very friendly and helpfulfast foodrestful nightbreakfast areacheck in was quick
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've stayed here many times since 2011 and I can't believe I haven't already reviewed this hotel already. I guess you can thank the blizzard up here in Jamestown ND for catching up on my reviews.

This hotel is excellent!!! The staff has always been personalble and attentive. The rooms have always been excellent. The beds are heavenly. The bathrooms are excellent. The internet connection is perfect. Trucks park in the street which is fine.

I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I prefer Holiday Inn Express hotels and look for them when I'm on the road. So I was delighted to find this little gem of a Holiday Inn Express just off the interstate. The room was immaculately clean, well appointed and very comfortable. I lacked for nothing when staying here and the room had many nice amenities that made my stay a pleasure. I spent a very restful night here and have nothing but praise for this hotel and its staff..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The room was clean and nicely appointed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good, with both hot and cold selections, and the wonderfull trademark cinnamon rolls. The hotel was full because of a Mizzou home football game in Columbia that weekend. The only complaint we had is that there was no place to sit in the breakfast area, not near enough tables for a full house crowd at the prime eating times. People were perching at counters, sitting on couches, standing with their plates. We were lucky to at least find a seat, if no table. Other than that, our experience was just fine. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I shouldn't say that this Holiday Inn Express is in the middle of nowhere. It's actually only about 25 miles west of Columbia MO; but it had so little occupancy the night I was there it is sad. The rates are very reasonable and the motel is very nice. Sal, the evening manager welcomed me and checked me in very capably and made me feel very welcomed.

My room had two queen beds, refrigerator and microwave and the motel had been updated nicely. I found out from Sal that the motel itself has been there for 13 years and the updating to the new logo and quality standards for Holiday Inn Express occurred three years ago. The room was nice as well with a new flat screen TV, heating/cooling unit, and decor.

The breakfast the next morning was delicious and regardless that the motel was closely adjacent to the Interstate highway, there was no sound heard from it in the room. Additionally, the room was quiet all evening and night for a peaceful night's sleep.

I would highly recommend this motel to anyone passing through the area and who knows, the rates will probably be lower than driving into and staying in Columbia. It's only a 20 minute drive on the interstate; well worth the costs you'll save and the quality.

Room Tip: I believe that any room would be quiet in this motel!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We spent two nights there during a family gathering and found it to be clean, good service, with a good breakfast. The rate was a good value. We have stayed there in the past several years ago and it actually seems to be better managed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family