“Clean and Comfy”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Boonville
Lebanon, Missouri
“Clean and Comfy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our room was clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Our room was quite. We enjoyed our stay.
The hotel kind of reminds me of a Super 8. Nothing fancy but as I said comfy and clean, which are the important thing to me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Smile002

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Columbia, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Boonville is very close to us (Columbia), but I would rather drive to St. Louis of Kansas City at least they are not rude. Please understand that we are what people would call high rollers and to this day (4 years later) have still not received any offers in the mail (no free hotel stay, no free money, no free food). I spoke with someone about this and they told me to get a hold of the Missouri Gaming. On top of that please stop stating that you all are the looses slots in MO because you are not. If you want to lose a lot of money fast (within 10 mins) of being there go to Boonville, and I am not looking to make money there but I would like to take $ and I am not talking $20 dollars I am talking a fare amount of money and it last longer then 30 mins. Oh and don't ask for anybody to help you because that would mean they would have to work.....something they don't know how to do!

Room Tip: Just don't go keep on driving by....
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank S P
Andy H, Guest Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
S.P.-Thank you for the review. We always appreciate feedback, especially when it is negative. It helps us improve our services for future guests.

I am sorry to hear about your luck with our slots. We do still hold the loosest slots in Missouri according to the Missouri Gaming Commission website. We love to see winners, and I hope you can win something big soon.

We always take pride in providing the best service possible to all of our guests, and I am sorry that we fell short of this promise while you visited us. We would love for you to visit us again soon so we can change your mind about this issue.

If you would like, you can contact me directly to inquire more about your coupon offers. You can reach me at andrew.hays@islecorp.com.
Boonville, MO
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Isle of Capri over the holidays. We have stayed at this hotel several times and never had a negative stay....until now.
Everything was fabulous and I would have given it at least 4 stars were it not for the fact that there was a yappy dog that started barking at 2:00 am and continued through 5:00 am.
I know that they recently opened up some rooms for people with pets, but maybe they should put the animals on a separate floor than those without pets.
What would have made a splendid trip was interrupted and we cut our time at the casino short due to the fact that we couldn't wait to travel back home to get some sleep.
When the dogs are barking, who are you going to complain to??? Front desk workers can't do anything. The owners obviously couldn't keep them quiet. Basically we just had to lay in bed and listen to them yap.

Room Tip: Ask if they have rooms far away from the barking dogs.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Skipperd222
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was my first time to the Isle of Capri Casino and I was pleased. Very welcoming and accomdating front desk. The bed and comforter were so comfy that I didn't want to get out of bed! The rate was also reasonable and included two buffet tickets.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Andy H, Guest Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Megz83 - I am happy to hear you had a great stay and a comfy bed and I hope you enjoyed your meal(s) at Farmer's Pick buffet! Thanks so much for the review and I hope you will visit us again soon!
Farmington, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

We travel to visit family in Kansas about twice a year and we always spend a night at Boonville Isle of Capri en route. The rooms are always clean and spacious, and we enjoy the slots at the casino after a great buffet meal! The staff members are always professional and helpful as well. The last visit--I accidentally left my coat in the closet and the staff was very courteous and located it..and they are even mailing it to me ! ( I live 5 hours away --in Iowa). No jackpot wins on the slots but that's my only complaint...lol

D. Martin-Netherton
Farmington, Iowa

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
dmartinnetherton - Thank you for the GREAT review! I am happy to hear that you always think of us when traveling across Missouri. Our hotel staff will be very pleased to hear about the comments you left. We hope to see you again soon and hopefully you can hit a jackpot to make your visit perfect!
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We've stopped in at this casino several times in the past, and this time we decided to spend the night. We had a king room that was very clean and nicely furnished. The staff at the reception desk was very pleasent and helpful. The buffet next door was excellent. The room price was most reasonable and we definitely plan a return visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank spot1956
Andy H, Guest Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Spot1956-Thank you for the review! Our hotel staff will be happy to hear the positive comments you made, and we hope you will plan that return visit soon!
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

A group of friends and I randomly decided to drive out to the Isle of Capri one weekend. We aren't big casino people, so we were not sure what to except (especially in as random of a place as Boonville). I was so surprised to find a decent size well kept casino. The bar wasn't too busy and we got excellent drinks quickly. I can't say much for the tables, but the slot machines didn't seem to have a very high pay off. The atmosphere was okay. The average age of the crowd was at least 10 years older than my friends and me. It was very clean though. And the staff was incredibly nice! Overall it really was a good visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Adrienne W-Thank you for reviewing our casino! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Our staff always does a great job of taking care of our guests, and we strive to entertain all who walk in. We hope you will visit us again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boonville
Hotel Frederick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia
Hampton Inn Columbia
Hampton Inn Columbia
#2 of 35 in Columbia

Been to Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville? Share your experiences!