“Comfy beds!”

Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Boonville
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was my first time to the Isle of Capri Casino and I was pleased. Very welcoming and accomdating front desk. The bed and comforter were so comfy that I didn't want to get out of bed! The rate was also reasonable and included two buffet tickets.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Andy H, Guest Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Megz83 - I am happy to hear you had a great stay and a comfy bed and I hope you enjoyed your meal(s) at Farmer's Pick buffet! Thanks so much for the review and I hope you will visit us again soon!

There are newer reviews for Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We travel to visit family in Kansas about twice a year and we always spend a night at Boonville Isle of Capri en route. The rooms are always clean and spacious, and we enjoy the slots at the casino after a great buffet meal! The staff members are always professional and helpful as well. The last visit--I accidentally left my coat in the closet and the staff was very courteous and located it..and they are even mailing it to me ! ( I live 5 hours away --in Iowa). No jackpot wins on the slots but that's my only complaint...lol

D. Martin-Netherton
Farmington, Iowa

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

dmartinnetherton - Thank you for the GREAT review! I am happy to hear that you always think of us when traveling across Missouri. Our hotel staff will be very pleased to hear about the comments you left. We hope to see you again soon and hopefully you can hit a jackpot to make your visit perfect!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We've stopped in at this casino several times in the past, and this time we decided to spend the night. We had a king room that was very clean and nicely furnished. The staff at the reception desk was very pleasent and helpful. The buffet next door was excellent. The room price was most reasonable and we definitely plan a return visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank spot1956
Andy H, Guest Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Spot1956-Thank you for the review! Our hotel staff will be happy to hear the positive comments you made, and we hope you will plan that return visit soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

A group of friends and I randomly decided to drive out to the Isle of Capri one weekend. We aren't big casino people, so we were not sure what to except (especially in as random of a place as Boonville). I was so surprised to find a decent size well kept casino. The bar wasn't too busy and we got excellent drinks quickly. I can't say much for the tables, but the slot machines didn't seem to have a very high pay off. The atmosphere was okay. The average age of the crowd was at least 10 years older than my friends and me. It was very clean though. And the staff was incredibly nice! Overall it really was a good visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Adrienne W-Thank you for reviewing our casino! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Our staff always does a great job of taking care of our guests, and we strive to entertain all who walk in. We hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed here for the Alabama vs, Missouri football game weekend. Found the the hotel to be very clean, well maintained, and guest friendly. Would stay again! Had several choices of restrurants to choose from.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Wardwe-Thank you for staying with us during the Bama vs Mizzou football game weekend! We hope you had a great time at the game, and an even better time with us! We appreciate the positive feedback about our facilities, and we hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great casino and hotel. Accommodations are excellent ~ room was clean and the bathroom facilities were also clean along with the clean, fresh smelling linens. Would definitely stay here again. Food is also very good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank I S
Andy H, Guest Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

I S-Thank you for staying with us! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was clean and fresh. We always strive to have comfortable rooms, and I am glad you enjoyed yours!

We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed here on a cross-country bicycle trip. Be sure to ask for the "Stay and Play Package," you have to ask for it. Cost is the same as a room PLUS you get 2 buffet dinners and a $10 gambling voucher. The buffet dinner is excellent and $18 on its own.

Chuck's Bike Shop is literally right across the street if you need anything. Chuck answered a call from the hotel concierge at 9 pm to help us out. My husband fell and broke his collarbone and we wanted to arrange getting his bike packed and shipped home the next day.

Special thanks to Newton, the Isle shuttle driver, who ferried Don and his bike from the hospital to the hotel. In fact, every Isle employee we met had a smile and helpful, can-do attitude. Why would you stay anywhere else?

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Yumadons-Thank you for staying with us during your bicycle trip! I hope you enjoyed the views as you rode through town. The Katy Trail is a showcase of our region and the beautiful scenery that Mid-Missouri has to offer.

We appreciate the recommendation of our Stay & Play Package. This package is a great deal and I am happy that you had a chance to take advantage of it. Chuck's Bike Shop is very convenient for any cycling needs.

I am glad you enjoyed our service so much and we hope you will visit us again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boonville
Hotel Frederick
#5 of 7 in Boonville
Holiday Inn Express Boonville
The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbia

Been to Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville? Share your experiences!