Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville
Hotel Frederick(Boonville)
$99
$81
Travelocity
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$59
$140
$130
$62
TripAdvisor
All reviewstable gamesbreakfast buffettraveling thrulimited selectionfree wifiroom was largenegative reviewskansas city and stfront desk staffnon smokingbeds were very comfortablemissouri riverslotsvaletdealersnoahweekday
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We travel to visit family in Kansas about twice a year and we always spend a night at Boonville Isle of Capri en route. The rooms are always clean and spacious, and we enjoy the slots at the casino after a great buffet meal! The staff members are always professional and helpful as well. The last visit--I accidentally left my coat in the closet and the staff was very courteous and located it..and they are even mailing it to me ! ( I live 5 hours away --in Iowa). No jackpot wins on the slots but that's my only complaint...lol

D. Martin-Netherton
Farmington, Iowa

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Andy H, Guest Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

dmartinnetherton - Thank you for the GREAT review! I am happy to hear that you always think of us when traveling across Missouri. Our hotel staff will be very pleased to hear about the comments you left. We hope to see you again soon and hopefully you can hit a jackpot to make your visit perfect!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We've stopped in at this casino several times in the past, and this time we decided to spend the night. We had a king room that was very clean and nicely furnished. The staff at the reception desk was very pleasent and helpful. The buffet next door was excellent. The room price was most reasonable and we definitely plan a return visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank spot1956
Andy H, Guest Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Spot1956-Thank you for the review! Our hotel staff will be happy to hear the positive comments you made, and we hope you will plan that return visit soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

A group of friends and I randomly decided to drive out to the Isle of Capri one weekend. We aren't big casino people, so we were not sure what to except (especially in as random of a place as Boonville). I was so surprised to find a decent size well kept casino. The bar wasn't too busy and we got excellent drinks quickly. I can't say much for the tables, but the slot machines didn't seem to have a very high pay off. The atmosphere was okay. The average age of the crowd was at least 10 years older than my friends and me. It was very clean though. And the staff was incredibly nice! Overall it really was a good visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Adrienne W-Thank you for reviewing our casino! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Our staff always does a great job of taking care of our guests, and we strive to entertain all who walk in. We hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed here for the Alabama vs, Missouri football game weekend. Found the the hotel to be very clean, well maintained, and guest friendly. Would stay again! Had several choices of restrurants to choose from.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Wardwe-Thank you for staying with us during the Bama vs Mizzou football game weekend! We hope you had a great time at the game, and an even better time with us! We appreciate the positive feedback about our facilities, and we hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great casino and hotel. Accommodations are excellent ~ room was clean and the bathroom facilities were also clean along with the clean, fresh smelling linens. Would definitely stay here again. Food is also very good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank I S
Andy H, Guest Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

I S-Thank you for staying with us! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was clean and fresh. We always strive to have comfortable rooms, and I am glad you enjoyed yours!

We hope you will stay with us again soon!