$48
$46
$111
$94
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Hotel Frederick(Boonville)
$96
Hotels.com
$76
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$65
$101
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$105
TripAdvisor
All reviewsisle of capribreakfast buffetlimited selectionfew dollarsfree wifiroom was largenegative reviewskansas city and stfront desk staffnon smokingmissouri riverkaty trailslotsvaletdealersratesluck
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I needed to go to Boonville on an educational seminar, and stayed at the Isle of Capri for convenience. The room was clean and well stocked. Check-in was seamless, as was check-out. Their Calypso buffet is closed for renovations, so the choice for dining was Farradday's. The only word to describe the food there is "NASTY". It appeared as if the food had been recycled for several days. The meats were dry and tough, the potatoes were crusty and the gravy was lumpy and cold. The deserts looked as if they had been dropped and then re-plated. Overall I find it difficult to recommend this hotel based on the lack of edible food.

Room Tip: Pack a lunch!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank BobandRox
Adam R, Public Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2011

Robert--thank you for taking the time to write a review. While I'm glad you enjoyed your room, I am sorry to read that you did not have a good dining experience at Farraddays'. If you can send your contact information to use at isleofcapribv@islecorp.com, I will get you in contact with one of our chefs. We'd like to improve so that you have a better dining experience the next time you visit.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Spent a weekend at Isle of Capri along with attending a Mizzou football game. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Everything worked (internet, TV, etc.) Check-in and check-out were quick and the front desk staff were friendly and accommodating. In particular, I signed up for an Isle of Capri Players Card after checking in. The next day I stopped by the front desk to ask about getting my hotel stay credited to my Players Card. They had already taken care of it. Faraday's Steakhouse was very good. The ribeye and fillet we had were very flavorful and cooked perfectly. The casino is small but well organized with all of the table games arranged in the center. Even with lots of smokers (which we aren't), we noticed the room to be largely odor free. Overall a very pleasurable experience. We'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank techdir
Adam R, Public Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2011

Thanks for visiting us and taking the time to write a review! We hope you'll be back soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

A group of friends from St. Louis came out to visit the Casino and eat at Faraday's. We went into the Casino, listened to a great band and watched a bit of the World Series, while feeding some slot machines. A couple of us girls went out of the Casino to see Faraday's and when we tried to re-enter the Casino the greeters asked for I.D. We are nearly 60 years old and the sign said you must be 21. In an effort to downsize purses, we had left our I.D.'s at our friend's house where we were staying, since it was a group and we were not driving. Not allowed to re-enter, we had to wait for someone else in our group to come look for us, as people streamed in past us. NONE OF THEM WERE ASKED FOR I.D.'S! Needless to say, we did NOT eat at Faraday's, and WE WILL NOT BE BACK.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank J F

I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit. I'd like to get a little more information about your trip and the ID situation. If you can email me at isleofcapribv@islecorp.com, I'd be glad to try and help.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Isle of Capri overnight on August 23.This was our third time staying there and I have to say we have no complaints. I know a few of the reviews say that the employees are rude and that they cater to the high rollers,but we've never encountered anything like that at all,and my husband and I are about as low rollers as you'll find! Everyone there has always been very pleasant.
The rooms are very nice,spacious with good lighting.Some features that I especially like are the room darkening drapes,they hang well and overlap,no gaps that let in outisde light.They also have ceiling fans and that's a very nice touch,I think.Also,the water pressure in the showers isn't too bad,either.
All in all,Isle of Capri is a great value and the perfect overnight get away for us.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bbh9072016
Adam R, Public Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

Thank you so much for the positive review. I love hearing that our employees are friendly from guests. I'm glad you also enjoy our hotel. I hope you'll visit us again soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Fun for an evening, wonderful room, great matress, Faradays Steakhouse was very good. Try the rib eye. One of the best. Fun place to play, even if we lost.

Room Tip: Ask for a junior suite
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mas4467

Thanks for the positive review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your rib eye steak. Farraddays' serves Certified Angus Beef rib eyes, so I'm sure it was tasty. We hope you'll come see us again soon.