Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville
Hotel Frederick(Boonville)
$96
$94
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$69
$105
$98
HolidayInn.com
$140
$66
TripAdvisor
All reviewstable gamesbreakfast buffettraveling thrulimited selectionfree wifiroom was largenegative reviewskansas city and stfront desk staffnon smokingbeds were very comfortablemissouri riverslotsvaletdealersnoahweekday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The hotel and casino are extravagantly decorated to resemble a resort in paradise! The rooms are very clean and offer internet and bright lighting in the bathroom. The cable is very limited though. The front desk staff is very rude and snobbish. The upside to staying here are the options for entertainment -- there's the casino and also ballrooms that are consistently booked with live entertainment -- and several options for dining inside the hotel/casino -- a buffet (great!), a deli/snack bar (great for late night snack), and a sit-down restaurant (too expensive and not very good). There's also valet parking!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Adam R, Public Relations Manager at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Boonville, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

Thanks for submitting the review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy our hotel and some of our restaurants. I noticed that you had a negative experience with our hote front desk staff. If there is a specific incident we can help you with, please send me an email at isleofcapribv@gmail.com, and I'd be glad to help.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

The room was modern & clean, the staff was wonderful & friendly. Went to the buffet, much, much better then the Isles buffet in K.C.,MO. Tradewinds cafe was so so. The gaming had too many one armed bandits & not enough graphic slots for our tastes, but we will visit again. We asked for non smoking with no sprays because of allergies & they gave us just what we asked for. The whole 7th floor is non smoking.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for posting a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our buffet. We have recently rolled out a new menu at Tradewinds, so I hope you'll enjoy it more if you come visit us again. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed May 9, 2011

My husband and I just got back from our first stay at Isle of Capri and it was great.The rooms are nice and beds are comfortable.We ate at the buffet,it was a little crowded and there was a bit of a wait,but it was Saturday night and the wait was worth it because the food was so good.The casino is not real big but it's well laid out and easy to navigate.All the staff that we encountered were very friendly and helpful.We definetly plan on going back again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2010

Just back from one night, our first ever, at Isle of Capri in Booneville. We were delighted with the room, the staff and everything. Because we had played at other Isle properties in the past (KC and Biloxi) we got the room for $29. Everything was new looking and very clean (furniture, flat screen TV, etc) and internet access was free in the room. The lunch buffet, only 8 bucks, was very tasty and fresh and breakfast in Faraday's was also good and inexpensive. The casino was also lots of fun and the staff at the property were very nice and eager to please. We had low expectations before we got there, I guess just because the town is small, rural and facing hard times. But, everything about the Isle of Capri was a pleasant surprise. We will stay again.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mouldon
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Went here to relax, I asked a staff member where the bathroom is. In a rude manner he told me. Then he told me I had to throw my drink away. This was my first drink ($7). After looking around seeing everyone doing just what I had done and not having to throw their drink away, I decided to contact customer service. No suprise there isn't a customer service desk. After being sent to 4 people I get a big shot "host", the head host. After telling me that the man has no right to do that, he says he's not gonna do anything. (comp the drink or something) because a $7 drink is nothing to him. So I ask what his job is as host. He replies and I quote " taking care of the high rollers, and bringing in business" I told him he lost our business and left never to return.

8  Thank MrBlkJak