“GREAT SHOWER SURROUND”

Super 8 Bonne Terre
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bonne Terre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Belvidere
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stopped here overnight on our way south and we weren't disappointed. Had a king suite room. Very roomy and clean. Breakfast in the morning was a typical continental. Friendly staff. Would stay again if going thru area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
BTSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Bonne Terre, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your stay. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a Super day!

Kelley Kendle-Manager
Baring, Missouri
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am in this area for my job every other week, and I always stay here. The hotel is extremely clean, the rooms are exceptionally clean, and the whole place always smells so clean and fresh. The ladies at the front desk are terrific! They're polite, helpful, cheerful, friendly...they always have a smile and a good word for me. They make me feel welcome as soon as I walk in. There is a Huddle House on one side of the motel, a Mexican restaurant on the other side of Huddle House, a good home-style buffet restaurant on the other side of the motel, a Subway, a grocery store, and a Dollar General are all right across the street...all within walking distance. The free continental breakfast in the morning is very nice. Cinnamon rolls, oatmeal, cold cereal, yogurt, fruit cups, juice, milk, toaster waffles, toast and jelly, hot coffee or tea...nothing fancy, but a great way to get you started on your day. They have an indoor pool, and although I have never swam in it, I have very often seen other guests enjoying themselves. This is a great place to stay, whether you're there for business, just passing through, visiting family, or on vacation. I definitely (and highly) recommend it...maybe I'll see you the next time I'm there!

Room Tip: There are only 2 floors, but there is no elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
BTSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Bonne Terre, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback and for your kind words. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as had a chance to take advantage of the several amenities close by. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a Super Day!

Kelley Kendle-Manager
Chesterfield, Missouri
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This makes our second stay at this particular location. And I have to say, the staff at this Super 8 has gone above and beyond both times we have stayed. Even the housekeepers were so friendly and helpful. One of the housekeepers, I think her name tag said Heather, made us feel very welcome, she was very friendly. The front desk clerks seemed more than eager to assist us with anything and everything that we needed. They even helped us with picking out a place to eat. We ate at the 24 hour place next to the hotel and it was great! We were in town for a wedding this time. I had forgotten to get wrapping paper for the gift we brought. We were directed to the dollar store across the parking lot so I could get some. The girl working the front desk Saturday, she had blonde and black hair, even helped me wrap my gift. Not a lot of establishments would go out of their way to make people feel as welcome as these people did. Kudos to the super 8 in Bonne Terre!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
BTSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Bonne Terre, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and are appreciative of the kind words you expressed. We are also pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of the several amenities close by. We look forward to seeing you on you next visit. Have a Super day!

Kelley Kendle
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington
Quality Inn Farmington
Quality Inn Farmington
#5 of 6 in Farmington

Been to Super 8 Bonne Terre? Share your experiences!