“I want to commend Tasha and John specifically as they went...”

Super 8 Bonne Terre
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bonne Terre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Green Bay, WI
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was our first ever stay at a Super 8. For some reason, we had a poor opinion of them and avoided the chain. I'm glad we gave them a try. Stayed here on a cross country drive. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Rate was CHEAP. Staff were great.

In fact, we tried to stay here again driving back home. They were booked up, but helped us find another great room in the area. Staff went above and beyond.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BTSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Bonne Terre, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a Super day!
Saint Louis
Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was nice and easy to book the block of rooms for our wedding. However, it was not pleasant to get a phone call on the day of my wedding telling me I was being charged for two rooms that no one stayed in. It would have been more efficient to have been notified when none of my guests called to book the last two rooms before I was charged for them. Although, it was my responsibility, in the event of of planning a wedding it was not in thec forefront of my mind and realistically, there was no way I could have known unless the guest told me. In the future please help the bride or event coordinator and send an email of the booking status close to the event. thank you.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BTSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Bonne Terre, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We apologize that some of the rooms you blocked didn't show up. We also apologize for calling you the morning of your wedding, we just wanted to make sure those rooms weren't needed and I wanted to make sure you weren't going to be charged any additional fees if they didn't need the rooms. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Have a Super day!
Saint Louis
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Asked for a non-smoking room--got a room where people had smoked and there was a heavy spray to try to cover the smoke--good try.
Person working the desk was in training--and alone in the hotel--could not get the computer to do what she wated. So I waited for 20 minutes while she tried to make a reservation with a person at the desk. She also tried to answer four phone calls at the same time! I finally got my key to a non-smoking room and the keys did not work--apparently did not know how to set up the key program. Having one person in training who does not know the entire process for making reservations and trying to answer the phone, is not a good practice. Good thing there were not two people trying to make reservations. Also when I finally got keys to my non-smoking room, there were no bath towels in the room! This was not a good experience nor a pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Bruce F
BTSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Bonne Terre, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. After reading your feedback, it's very understandable why you were dissatisfied with your arrival process and your room. There's no excuses for you to have experienced the problems you did during your check in. I would greatly appreciate it if you would give us another opportunity to make your experience nothing less than exceptional. Hope to see you in the future. Have a Super day!

Travelers are raving about these Bonne Terre hotels

Hampton Inn Farmington
Hampton Inn Farmington
#1 of 6 in Farmington
Shepherd Mountain Inn & Suites

Been to Super 8 Bonne Terre? Share your experiences!