“Sweet Suite right off the Highway”

Comfort Inn Bolivar
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bolivar
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I chose this location because of it's proximity to both Bolivar and Stockton Lake. I was happy to discover there were very clean rooms, helpful employees, and no distractions from my (much needed) beauty sleep. One evening I was looking for a meal to be delivered, and the front desk helped me find a great Italian place that delivered. Only about 20 minutes from Stockton Lake, this location allowed me to get to the lake early in the morning without trudging all the way through Bolivar, yet close enough to civilization in the evening to find a quick bite to eat and a few department stores, without spending the family fortune. The breakfast was fresh and hot, and the dining area was immaculately clean. This place is an affordable, clean, friendly Hotel.

Room Tip: No elevator, so call ahead if you want a ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank strattons117
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Bolivar

Reviewed November 1, 2011

For our job we stay in different hotels every week. Jamie Richards was one of the most helpful and pleasant front desk receptionist we have ever encountered. Our company has over 136 teams traveling the country and because of the wonderful experience Jamie provided us we have highly recommended your hotel to everyone in our company!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and well maintained. The handicapped room had a walk-in shower, a big plus. Breakfast menu was average. Toiletries were not automatically replenished but the front desk was quick to respond when asked. I do recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Great hotel...clean...great staff.......no negatives about my stay....thank you!!! I would suggest a elevator...:))

Room Tip: Newest hotel in Bolivar...I stayed on the 2nd floor ..it was quiet even through the walls..and hallw...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2011

My granddaughter and I stayed here when in Bolivar on a college visit. Initially, we had some difficulty finding the hotel, which is located outside town on a service road. When I called to make a reservation, the clerk asked why we were coming to town and when I told her it was a college visit, she offered a discount. Our room was clean and comfortable. It was on the second floor and dragging suitcases up the stairs was a bit of a hassle. The breakfast room is bright and inviting and the options were good. If my granddaughter decides to attend college in Bolivar, we will definitely stay here again.

The only drawback, other than the lack of elevator, is the lack of nearby restaurants for dinner and the very limited choices in Bolivar, most of which are fast food.

Room Tip: If you have problems getting luggage up stairs, ask for a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelinGal2010
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stay frequently at different hotels.and this one is the best stay this year we had! Cleanliness, Comfort, Breakfast, Coustmer service everything was perfect!
We will stay again here and recommand to any travelers.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Very clean rooms and very friendly staff. Hot breakfast was good.
Newest in Bolivar. I defiantly stay here again and recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolivar
Super 8 Bolivar
#1 of 2 in Humansville
Sunflower Resort
Sunflower Resort
#2 of 2 in Wheatland

Been to Comfort Inn Bolivar? Share your experiences!