“Won't be back”

Kathy's Pasta
Ranked #22 of 45 Restaurants in Bolivar
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was a very fair to below fair restaurant. Nothing was made on site. I work in food service, therefore, recognized the food and ow it was done. We got plenty of of food. Our waitress was really great.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I agree with some of the others. The place does look closed but the waitress was friendly. She wasn't too good about filling water glasses. The food was good though. The dinner salad was made of better greens, not iceberg. The cajun chicken, chicken capelini and lasagne were different but good, also the breadsticks.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This place is anazing for a small town. They have the best smoked Gouda cheese sandwhich! The prices are good and you even get complimentary bread sticks!! Defiantly recommend.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I would call Kathy's Pasta a horrible dining experience, but I never got the opportunity to dine. My fiance' and I went in to have dinner this evening.To begin with, the restaurant looked closed. Had it not been for a small "open" sign on the door, which is located on the side of the building and not visible from the street, I would have assumed they were closed.We parked in a very nearly empty lot, and went inside. We were greeted by a sign that said "please wait to be seated". This would have been great if someone would have actually seated us. We stood for 2-3 full minutes waiting for someone to greet us, seat us or even just walk by and acknowledge us. There was a server that looked directly at us twice....once she made eye contact with me...and apparently she felt it was better to continue having a conversation with what were apparently friends and drinking her soda, than doing her job and seating us. The place was nearly empty, and the reason was obvious in light of the shoddy treatment we received. I would absolutely NOT recommend Kathy's Pasta.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We ordered the Mardi Gras Pasta and the Sampler Pasta and it was quite tasty. Not overly spiced - the preparation suggested that the person knew what they were doing...:-) This I guess showed that I expected that I would not find a person who knew how to properly prepare such meals...I was very pleasantly surprised...:-)

Been to Kathy's Pasta? Share your experiences!