“It's a Super 8” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bolivar
Las Vegas, Nevada
“It's a Super 8”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

It's been a long week. Couple thousand miles on the rental car. 3 different hotels and lots of crappy gas station coffee.

Was in Missouri for a couple of days. Had some business down in Branson. Decided to stop in and see my mother while I was In The area.

She lives in a little town north of Bolivar. I could have stayed at her house but unfortunately, she's turned into a cat lady. Not like crazy 200 cats in a double wide cat lady but she does have a cat. This presents a problem since I'm allergic to them in a big way. Cats are my kryptonite.

Anywho, needing a place to stay in the vicinity, I had two choices. Super 8 or Comfort Inn.

I'm not going to lie, I chose the Super 8 because it was a few bucks cheaper. When one of mu corporate clients isn't paying, I try to save a little cashola.

Checked into the Super 8 and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Accommodations were basic. That's what you get at a Super 8.

I'm cool with that. What I really liked was how clean the place was. I'm OCD about hotels big time and this place was over the top spotless.

Staff was very friendly and very helpful in recommending places to eat and giving great directions.

I recommend this place. It's good. Basic but good.

It's not the Ritz but then again, you're not paying for the Ritz.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
IRVINE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed here two nights because we were sick (we had planned to stay with friends). The staff was great--they even gave us some extra time to check out. Breakfast was good, with plenty of food. The rooms worked well, especially because we had two adjoining ones. The best part is, we got a lower price by calling directly than those online services give. No complaints at all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Katy, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Overall, we would probably stay here again for a cheaper option than the hotels we usually stay in. Room was comfortable and other than the mild odor from the shower curtain, it served it's purpose. It is time to replace the waffle maker for breakfast. Good value for your money overall. We were visiting family in Stockton, so this was a fairly close alternative to limited choices there.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolivar
Comfort Inn Bolivar
#2 of 2 in Humansville
Sunflower Resort
Sunflower Resort
#2 of 2 in Wheatland

Been to Super 8 Bolivar? Share your experiences!