Courtyard Kansas City East/Blue Springs
$69
$66
$91
$83
My Place Hotel - Kansas City / Independence, MO(Independence)(Great Value!)
$90
Comfort Inn(Grain Valley)
$72
ComfortInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
Welcome Inn(Blue Springs)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmarriott hotelskansas citynice hotelfriendly facesbusiness travelsink arealove seatupdated decorweekend stayindoor poolshopping and restaurantslong triproom was cleanchoose this hotelenjoyable staygreat place to staymini fridge
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Usually stay here when wife and I visit daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids in Blue Springs.
As usual clean, comfortable. quiet, and good value. Staff very friendly and attentive.
Minor gripe is that there never seems be enough Sunday papers. Recommend putting them at the front desk where the quantity taken can be monitored instead of in the front lobby area where anybody passing by can take one simply because it's free.
Otherwise, excellent property, and will definitely stay here again

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Room clean and in good shape. Only strange thing is coffee pot not plugged in. Have to slide large dresser with TV on it to plug it in.

Very good breakfast with custom omelets available. Next store to large shopping center.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I had an excellent nights rest!
I almost regretted booking at this hotel after reading the posts about the hard/uncomfortable mattress and was expecting it to feel like I was sleeping on a board. But they are all wrong. Though it may not be a pillow top mattress, I found it more comfortable than my bed at home and got an excellent nights sleep. The pillows are the BEST! I was tempted to steal one and just have them bill my card :) .
It is also nice to have a sofa bed in the room so you can watch TV without sitting in a desk chair or lying in bed.
The comments about the small vanity are true. The architectures really messed up on this one when designing this property. They could have utilize some of the bath space (which was large) and had a larger vanity area. It would have been even smaller had a coffee pot been there but even so, coffee pots are moveable.
I read the complaints about "no free breakfast". I don't know if it was just because it was Christmas morning but they had a complementary assortment of pastries and fresh fruit along with juice and coffee which was more than enough to satisfy.
The only personnel I met was the desk clerks and both were very friendly and helpful escpecially when I realized that I forgot to bring hair spray and they provided me with some.
I will be staying here again the next time I come to visit family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pembina
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I enjoyed the stay very much. The area was super close to shopping and the main roads. The staff were friendly and the room was clean. The bed was very comfortable and lots of pillows! I will always stay here now when I visit family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Traveling solo cross country safety is my #1 priority. This hotel was in a safe location just outside KC. Room was clean, bed comfortable and service great. My only negative is that there is no complimentary breakfast included.

• Stayed: November 2013
Bill E, General Manager at Courtyard Kansas City East/Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our location. We often hear from guests that they would like to have a breakfast included. Courtyard as an international brand of Marriott does not offer a breakfast with a stay, and we are bound to our brand standards. I can say with confidence that our breakfast here is WAY better than the food I have had for 'free' when I have stayed at other brands. Our breakfast is prepared fresh (not Heat N' Eat) and of highest quality, from Smoked Bacon and thick sausage links, fresh baked pastries and cinnamon rolls, and fresh canteloupe, honeydew, pineapple and strawberries every day. We make your eggs to order. If you like an omelette with everything, that is what you get. And $8.95 includes your juice and coffee. The same meal would cost over $11 per person at Bob Evans, and our buffet is conveniently located in our lobby! I hope you might give our breakfast a try on your next trip. You will agree that it is an excellent value!