“Very clean!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Blue Springs
Omaha, Nebraska
“Very clean!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were very impressed with how clean the hotel was. Our room was spotless, even the outside corners of the patio area were clean and cobweb free. The front desk agent that checked me in was very friendly. The bottom of the pool could use repainting; the peeling paint made it look like it was dirty, even though it wasn't. The water in the pool was nice and warm, which my kids and I appreciated. We would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Service was friendly, the room was nice and clean. The property was in good shape. If I was in this part of the country again, I would stay here likely..................................................

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Smith Center, Kansas, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Made the reservation online by credit card.
I don't carry the city credit card and had to use my own to check in. Confirmation should have specified they must swipe the card. If I had failed to cancel the reservation they would have had no issue changing without swiping I'm sure.
The sidewalks are showing some age and wear causing me to trip and fall before I got to the front door.
The room is spacious and looks and smells clean. Some rust around the tub drain and loose wallpaper above the tub surround. Corner mold trim on a wall loose near the ceiling looks tacky.
The heater was noisy and there were cob webs between the heat/ac unit and the wall. The toilet runs on unless you shake the handle.
I am here for a 5 day conference. The conference center staff is awesome. The conference meals and snacks are are excellent and well presented with great service. The meeting rooms are very adequate and convenient.
The pool appears to be showing its age. The exercise room equipment room is great. The front desk help is friendly and efficient.
Bed and pillows are comfortable. I think it's a bit pricey considering the maintenance that appears to be overlooked.

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The weekend could not have gone any better for our club volleyball team. Rooms for every player's family and a party room to hang out in after a tournament win. Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and attentive! The group planner thought of all the essential details and we are very appreciative.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Our family and friends gathered at this hotel due to the death of my father. We were treated so well by EACH and every member of the staff we came in contact with. Every request we had was met promptly and smilingly. The rooms were nice and clean; workout room was great, etc. The lobby was having one of their NFL football nights and we were treated to complimentary nachos, hot dogs, etc. On our last evening, the smallest grandchild came down sick. The staff was so helpful and responsive to our needs for his care. I couldn't single any one team member out because they were all great. They made us feel at home at a sad time. We have stayed here before and have always had a great visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night for an event at the Conference Center. The room was clean and comfortable. It would be nice if breakfast was included, but I knew that when I made the reservations. I would/will stay again.

• Stayed December 2012
Raytown, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

My review is from October 18-21 2012 weekend wedding stay. I live 25 miles from this hotel & chose it for my family out of town guests. I also stayed in a king room to be near all of them.. This hotel has excellent staff & accomodations. There is a pool & work out room that were not in use but appeared to be very clean. I found the staff from the beginning to be exceptional & would give them a 5 star rating all around! There were no mints on my pillows or fancy folded towels but felt very upscale in its staff & cleanliness. The bed in my room was probably the best I've slept in. Would love to know what they are! Sometimes at hotels there are water issues in the a.m.....not here. Had full strength water pressure & as hot as I wanted! Not sure about the other reviews about trucker references, as that location is the next one east of the hotel! Don't let the other references fool ya. This is right behind the new shopping area & golf course. Right off of I 70 & Adams Dairy Pkwy...no noise. This is a great hotel!!!! Will stay there again!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
#1 of 2 in Grain Valley
Comfort Suites Independence
Comfort Suites Independence
#3 of 18 in Independence

Been to Courtyard Kansas City East/Blue Springs? Share your experiences!