Quality Inn Blue Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Welcome Inn(Blue Springs)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsyogurtstaff was friendlyeggsclean roomslarge roomwill stay there againsausagegreat rategreat customer serviceeasy accesskc areagasinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 10, 2014

First-would like to mention Maria at the front desk. I never met her but appreciated the fact that at 5pm on a Tuesday she graciously switched my reservation to the following Saturday which is what I thought had been booked for until I checked it again. Upon arriving, it was obvious the girls softball league had taken over the whole place (never did squeeze into the pool). Overall, comfortable stay except the inside bathroom handle came off in my S.O.'s hand and she had to maneuver out of there. Front desk took note of this also. Was nice to have a smoking room with a window that opened, even if there was no screen on it. A fan in the bathroom would have been nice but we were leaving the door open now anyway. Breakfast not too bad. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
AndyP4877, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

It is so nice to hear such a wonderful review about our Hotel. Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests. I am happy to hear that our staffs on duty did their very best to address all your concerns and provide satisfactory service. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future. Please advise us of your trip and we will be more than happy to ensure you receive the highest level of service. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Room was nice looking but the bathroom floor dirty - 4 or 5 pieces of paper on the floor, "white stuff" on the bathroom door (which I could wipe off) along with paint splatters. Big hole in the bathroom ceiling where the heat lamp is. Front of microwave dirty, carpet along the walls dirty. Very dark room, not good lighting at all. That having been said, the bed was comfy. We were just there to sleep, not hang out or anything. Told the desk clerk when we checked out but he didn't seem to be too concerned. From the outside you could see where some rooms had ripped window screens.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
AndyP4877, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. We wish to let you know that your voice is of utmost importance to us. Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are constantly looking for ways to enhance the positive experiences of our guests and your valuable feedback will assist us to correct our deficiencies. Thank you for the opportunity to grow and improve more, we certainly hope to be of service to you again very soon. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We just got back from a two day stay. The hotel was at a great location and on a road with many restaurants to choose from. The rooms were clean, roomy and the beds were comfortable. My husband and daughter really enjoyed the pool and how warm it was. The only complaint I had about this place was the housekeeping lady. She was constantly yelling on her cell phone or bluetooth device that she almost woke my son up from his nap and I know more about her than I should but she did a really really great job cleaning the rooms. We can't wait to return to this location. My daughter didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

We appreciate you giving your feedback about your experience. It is so nice to hear such a wonderful review about our Hotel. We are so happy that your husband and daughter enjoyed the pool. It's also great to hear that the rooms were clean, roomy and the beds were comfortable. I am also happy to hear that the housekeeping staffs really did a great job cleaning your room, but I wanted to say sorry for her misbehavior that nearly disturbed your son's nap. Overall, I'd like to think you really loved our Hotel. We can't wait to serve you and your family again! Please advise us of your trip and we will be more than happy to ensure you receive the highest level of service. Thanks again.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was very pleased with the price. Went for an overnight stay. Rooms were for the most part clean. Stayed on third floor and reserved a non smoking room as I nor my boyfriend do not smoke. Third floor smelled like smoke. Around 10:30pm (we were already asleep) got a call from front desk being accused of smoking in the room bc there were "complaints" and was told if we were smoking $250 would be charged to my card. If I had the intention of smoking (which I don't bc I do not smoke), I would have gotten a smoking room instead of non smoking. Other than that breakfast was good and beds were very comfortable. We were a little upset that hot tub was out of order but we were still able to swim so it sufficed.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for finding the time to share about your stay. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests. We are glad to hear that the breakfast was good and beds were very comfortable. I am just so sorry to hear that the hot tubs were out of order when you visit. Please do consider us again on your next trip. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We traveled 1-31-14 - 2-1-14We bought through Priceline and got the rate of 69.99 for a double Queen beds. The room was ok.
Pro's Breakfast great, clean rooms, Pool but it was small
Cons- The heater went on and off all night long ( Like every 3 min). I finally turned it off. Beds were ok.

This was just for 1 night and seemed to work for us

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our property. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to you have found a great deal through Priceline. It's good to heat that the breakfast was great, and that you got clean rooms. Sorry to hear that the heater is not really working on your room. Please know at any time you may dial "0" during your stay if issues do arise and we will do everything we can to quickly solve any issue to your satisfaction. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future.
We look forward to serving you again.