“You just have to come here!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Original Pizza & Italian
Ranked #18 of 132 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've been a huge fan of this place since I was a kid. Every time I come back home to visit this is our go-to place to meet with the family before hitting the road. Their pizza is amazing, just a touch of crispy on the bottom and the best sausage, their salad is as fresh as it comes. I'll always be a customer here, but I saw something today that made me love it even more. An elderly couple came in, not only did an employee help them in the door and have a table ready for them, they hand delivered their meal to the table and made sure they were taken care of. They may not be much on friendly banter here but they take care of people, and that's important to me. Great job folks!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

we love their chicken greek salad and cheese pizza.The house salad dressing is awesome. He needs to bottle it.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

When we just want a light meal of comfort food we go to this place. My favorite is their gyro and a greek salad, but their specials often include a large slice of pizza and a salad. They have been there a long time and somehow they continue to stay in business even though the dining room is usually empty.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Always great salad and subs !!!!

Service is quick and price reasonable.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I ordered our special 2 slices in a drink.. pizza was hot. pepsi was good. friendly staff and even have a drive thru window.... conveniently on 7 highway