“You want to get food poisoning eat here !!!!!!”

Zarda Bar-b-q & Catering CO
Ranked #3 of 130 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Description: Zarda's famous Bar-B-Q has become a Kansas City tradition whether it's for tonight's dinner, an office picnic, a big family gathering or an important business meeting. Since 1976. We have everything you need to make your gathering perfect! Select from fork-tender ribs, smoked turkey and ham, and even our juicy whole chicken. Our tasty sides are always a hit! Whether you love our cheesy corn, famous beans or crisp cole slaw, we have something for every guest on your list!
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Worst food I ever had. I spent two days in bed, in pain and vomiting like a waterfall after eating at this SLOPHOUSE !!!

Could not even get out of bed for at least 36 hours, and what a mess it was, AWFUL !!!!

They call it BBQ, more like sliced uncooked meat, I knew I should never eaten it, as it smelled funny to start.

Everyone who reads this should AVOID this Dump at ALL costs to avoid getting sick as hell !

2  Thank Ray B
There are newer reviews for Zarda Bar-b-q & Catering CO

Reviewed May 3, 2012

If you live in the area and just need to assure yourself you are not missing out drop in but this is on the low end of KC BBQ and is a place I try to avoid. I eat at Zarda maybe once a year due to someone else organizing a meal there. It is consistently poor, especially in a city full of great BBQ.

Don't waste your time or money.

1  Thank Nathatt
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Zarda's BBQ is pretty good. Smoked sliced meat is very tender and has great taste. Beans are average. For a local place I recommend it to my guest who stay at my hotel that do not want to go far.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

This restaurant offers a good balance between fast food and sit down dining - order at the counter and then pick up your own food, but the quality is very good. The prices are very reasonable and there are lots of menu items to choose from - even for the kids.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I have eaten at Zarda's several times over the years and would rate it as average. The food is not bad, they do have good food, but not great for a BBQ. If you consider the level of BBQ you might expect from the KC area, Zarda's didn't make the cut. This doesn't mean it's not a good place to eat, it is, but don't expect to be blown away by a great KC BBQ experience.