We had a good stay at the Blue Springs La Quinta. It looked like it had been recently remodeled with new beds, linens & carpeting. We slept well and awoke refreshed. The breakfast bar was well stocked. The check in and check out process was flawless. The only odd thing is that the channels listed on the furnished TV listing card in the room did not match up to the actual ones, so a bit of time wasted in hunting and finding shows (no on screen menu either), but other than that a fantastic stay. If we are in the area, we would definitely stay again. We like La Quinta for its dog friendly policy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-70 in Blue Springs, this three-story hotel is 16 miles from downtown Kansas City and Worlds of Fun. All standard rooms, accessible via interior corridors, offer free local calls, premium cable channels, and coffeemakers. Guest laundry facilities, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among the amenities offered. Room service (limited hours). Event catering. Exhibit space. 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities. Dry cleaning service. Coffee/Microwave in lobby. Elevator/lift. Air-conditioned public areas. Wedding services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites - Blue Springs
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - Blue Springs Hotel Blue Springs
- Interstate Inn