“Very nice”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Blue Springs
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This hotel was more than perfectly adequate. The rooms were spacious and clean, with comfortable beds and plentiful channels on the TV. The employees were friendly and the breakfast was tasty and also plentiful. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Lesa M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Blue Springs La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

Bob Patel
La Quinta Blue Springs
lq6396gm@laquinta.com
816-988-9980

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Pretty much average La Quinta so overall an okay hotel. Looks recently remodeled. Good dog walk area. A little difficult getting to- especially after dark- for some reason the MO Highway dept built the streets in the highway overpass so one must drive on the left. Best eating places one exit west on I70, about two miles.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Staying at the LaQuinta Blue Springs MO was a great experience. Check in was easy- took only 3-4 minutes. The Staff was very friendly and willing to answer questions. The rooms smelled nice and were clean. The bathroom was small but clean and safe. We stayed 4 nights. Each morning the breakfast was excellent. The breakfast started at the time stated, and the food and selection of foods was wonderful. Nancy did a fantastic job on preparing breakfast and keeping area clean and neat. Each day our room was cleaned and put in order. The bedding was clean and wrinkle free. The mattress were comfortable. I didn't care for the pillows, but otherwise loved the bed. All equipment in room worked without problem. Great experience!

1  Thank bkallen2013
Lesa M, Hotel Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear bkallen2013,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We love to see that our guests have left our Hotel with the feelings and memories such as you have posted, regarding our La Quinta Inn & Suites in Blue Springs, MO.

We so agree that Nancy is an absolute delight and a wonderful example of what excellent customer service is all about. I will make sure that she is aware of your review and as the Hotel Director of this property, I sincerely thank you for giving recognition to this well deserving employee.

We hope to see you again soon and please always feel free to let us know if you require anything during your stay with us in Blue Springs.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Comfy beds , good breakfast , mostly friendly staff.
Looked like it had been "remodeled" but was older hotel. bathrooms were very small.
Had a birthday party so rented the conference room ,manager told us they would not supply coffee to us , we would have to go upstairs to get it if we wanted it. We also had to vacuum the room when we were through. Really? I mean we paid for the room , that's like saying we'll bring you sheets & a vacuum be sure & clean your room before you check out!! I've rented a lot of conference rooms & never had to vacuum one! I would not stay here or rent a conference room again. There are to many other nicer hotels for the price! And you don't have to vacuum when your through!!!!

Dear dlsowards,

First of all thank you so much for your time in posting this review. We always welcome our guests posts and appreciate the time they take in doing so.

I was very concerned with the issue that you presented in your post regarding the rental of our Meeting room and therefore, researched as to what happened and I hope to possibly offer clarity to this situation.

It is my understanding that you had a few rooms at our property location and therefore, we do always try to give the very best rental rate possible to our guests for the Meeting room.

I did also research this information and I see that the rental fee that was charged, was at a 60% discount of our normal rental fee, with no deposit or clean-up fee required.

It is always our policy to explain to our valuable guests, or to anyone who is renting the Meeting room, that we do offer 2 options.

The first option would be for our staff to be responsible for your set-up and clean-up and a deposit as well as, a cleaning fee would apply in addition to the rental fee.

The second option would allow for the guest to be responsible for their own set-up and clean-up and with this option, we would waive the deposit and the clean-up fee.

It looks as though your party chose the second option and I do sincerely apologize if there was a misunderstanding regarding the options.

We always hope for our guests to enjoy our Hotel and feel completely satisfied in what we have to offer.

Please feel free to contact us if you feel that you would like to discuss this further, or if I may be of any further assistance.

Again, thank you for your honest review and I do hope that this brought a little more clarity to the situation.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

A bit pricey, but great place to stay! Only drawback is lack of nearby restaurants. I stay there twice a year on my trip across the country, mainly beause they take pets. I look for LaQuintas as I travel, and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Judith O

Dear Snowbird,

Thank you so much for posting your review of our La Quinta Inn & Suites in Blue Springs, MO.

I would like to say however, that we do have an abundance of restaurants very close in proximity to our Hotel and our Front Desk Representatives would always be happy to assist with this information.

When you are visiting us again, please always feel free to ask our Front Desk, General Manager or myself for anything that you desire or require and we will be happy to assist.

We look forward to your next stay with us here at our La Quinta Inn & Suites in Blue Springs, MO.

A La Quinta traveler
Waukegan
Reviewed April 21, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lesa M, Hotel Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
Waukegan, Illinois
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hotel was beyond my expectations. I've never stayed at a LaQuinta Inn before now. The lobby was very welcoming and so was the ladies behind the counter. It took all of 4 minutes for me to check in. The breakfast area was very clean and the staff made sure we did not run out of food. She was there whenever something was getting low. I was with a wedding party and we all discussed how nice out stay was. The rooms were very clean. A little stuffy at first but I turned on the A/C and it's was perfect. I think it was stuffy because it was 73 degrees lol. I left the room for two hours and asked that it be clean before I return and it was cleaned. New towels, beds made and everything. I thought that was great considering I didn't give them much notice and it wasn't time for the cleaning service people to clean rooms yet. The hallways were very quite throughout the night. I love this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

WOW!!!!! I love seeing the word "perfect!" What an awesome review and so nice of you to post for others to see.

We all remember your wedding group and I would like to say that we also enjoyed having you and your group stay with us. You were wonderful and a true pleasure.

Please do come back soon to see us and if we may be of assistance during your stay, never hesitate to ask.

La Quinta Inn & Suites

Comfort Suites Independence
Comfort Suites Independence
#4 of 18 in Independence
Courtyard Kansas City East/Blue Springs

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Blue Springs? Share your experiences!