“Very good food and service!”

Thailand Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 130 Restaurants in Blue Springs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food and service!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We were very pleased with this restaurant. The fresh spring rolls appetizer was very good with a sweet peanut sauce. My husband got the Thailand Chicken and I ordered Panang Curry. He like his meal. The Panang has a bit of zip but is very mild curry. I loved the sweetness of the coconut curry sauce. We also drank Thai Iced tea which is to die for! Our waitress was very attentive and the service was very fast for a Friday evening. We would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Visited November 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Used to be Bua Thai in Blue Springs!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This restaurant is owned by the same people that used to own Bua Thai, in fact it is across the street from their previous location! Same dishes, a few just have a name change. We were so happy to hear they were back! We loved the Bua Thai Chicken, which is now called Thailand Chicken. Chicken with broccoli, carrots and bok choy in a scrumptious peanut sauce! They have very good egg rolls, crab rangoon and spring rolls as well! My husband and I both had curry. He had the Yellow Curry which was extremely flavorful! I had the Panang Curry which had more of a peanut sauce flavor and was very good. Warning though! Even the medium spice on dishes is still spicy, and I like spicy!

• Visited August 2013