“They are changing my view of hamburgers”
Review of Burgers American grill - CLOSED

Burgers American grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Burgers American Grill is rapidly becoming Blue Springs' favorite place to get a burger! But we offer more than just mouth watering burgers. Cheesesteaks, chicken sandwiches, tenderloins, and gyros, are just a few of other fantastic and popular choices on our menu.We also offer an event room free of charge for any groups that would like to come dine with us!
Kansas City, MO
“They are changing my view of hamburgers”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I am not a big hamburger fan normally, but someone at work was raving about this place, so my hubby and I checked it out. Needless to say, we were equally impressed and have been back a couple of times since. The hamburgers were wonderful, as are the french fries. I also had the tenderloin. It was excellent as well. You get large portions, and the prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend. My only complaint is that they aren't open on Sundays. We tried to go there again today, and found out they weren't open. There were three other groups of people trying to get in, so maybe they will change that soon. They are missing out on business. They have also come around and asked me how everything was every time we have been there. That always impresses me as well.

• Visited March 2013