“Take the kids”
Review of KidZone - CLOSED

KidZone
More attraction details
Owner description: KidZone is Blue Springs leading family entertainment center, filled with over 4,500 square feet of indoor, inflatable fun! We offer open play and parties each weekday and weekend. You need a place to take the family and unwind; we’re happy to be that destination!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Take the kids”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Attended my grandson's birthday party that was held at kidzone. The boys had a great time bouncing and running the entire time. Only negative is it needs to be a little larger -- more bounce toys.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“granddaughters birthday”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

the children enjoyed all the things to do. The adults had no place to sit and watch. Also Needs bigger rooms for birthday parties.

Visited March 2012
mfue, Owner at KidZone, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Hello, in response to your review, the reason there is not a lot of seating is because our open play is parent supervised, meaning the parents are supposed to walk around and watch their children. The more seating the less parent supervision we have. We also advise if there are grand parents coming to the party to have them come when its time to go into the party room, as it takes up more space on the floor. Next, when parties are booked the parents are advised to keep their adult max to a minimum of 15 adults, meaning not invite relatives and friends that do not have kids to save on room, if they would would like to invite all their friends and family we suggest doing that at home. If you would have brought these concerns up with the manager, she would have definitely explained that while your party was there.
“Kids love it, great equipment, but employees seem disinterested.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We went to a friends childs birthday party here in November 2012. I would take my kids back simply because they has a lot of fun. Running, bouncing, sliding; all great things for younger children. My only issue is that the employees had that look on their face like this is the last place they wanted to be and they didn't pay enough attention to the kids.

Blue Springs, Missouri
“Not a fan of this place anymore...”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I used to LOVE KidZone (I used to go around telling everybody about it), now it is becoming ran down like every other place that starts off fantastic and credible. Very disappointed that one father had to ruin the experience for all parents to get the opportunity to play on the inflatables w/ their children and create fun memories. He forgot he had a pocket knife in his back pocket and slit one of the dual slides. I don't think KidZone needed to punish everyone by one parents accident. They should either create a "empty all pockets at the door/cubby holes" or "parents welcome to join kids but please refrain from jumping if you weigh over "X" amount". Common sense, people! Not in a rude way, it's good that they are exercising, but I constantly see kids between ages of 9-13 that weigh more than I do on the equipment but I am the one who can no longer jump? I love being able to hold my 3 year olds hand while he tests out his "adventure skills" of climbing and jumping- I love being able to experience it with him but now I have to sit back and watch him play by himself. ALSO, Note to Parents: YOU are in charge of watching your children and keeping an eye on them. Their sign says to stay within a hugs reach of your children at all times. That is not possible, I know. But at least have your eye on them! So many kids without manners that bump into you bc they are carelessly running around and I see many older kids not slow down for toddlers/infants. Step up and teach your kids to play nicely, please and thank you....oh, and teach patience to your kids, I see so many kids pushing kids out of the way to get up a slide or cutting in front of line. I know that they are kids and that stuff inevitably happens, but at least TRY to correct it yourself, bc 90% the staff there just watch it happen.

Visited July 2012
mfue, Owner at KidZone, responded to this review, July 28, 2012
So sorry about the No Adults Rule.. It was not one incident that lead to this decision.. It was about 8 incidents where our inflatables were badly damaged by ADULTS.. We are working on a new strategy to get our adults back out there since we really are not having very many adults complain about the issue, actually a lot of them are thrilled with the new changes and never understood why we initially allowed them in the first place. We are trying something new so parents can start back playing effective Tuesday morning. We unfortunately can't discriminate against parents and kids and tell because they are/or have to be a certain weight to participate.. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. I completely agree with parents watching their kids which is a major issue. Our staff is only there to keep an eye on the inflatables and the safety of the children in them. We are not responsible for punishing anyone's kids for their behavior. We do hope to have you will come back next week and test out the changes.
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We often go here with our 3 year olds and 1 year old. They love running and jumping and we love wearing them out. We had my son's 3 year old's Birthday Party here and it was great, they did everything to make his day extra special. We had more people show up than expected and they even moved us to a bigger area so that everyone could see him open his gifts at no charge. THEY WHERE ALL GREAT!

Visited March 2012