“Real south of the border food.”
Review of Real Jalisco

Real Jalisco
Ranked #5 of 132 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Real Jalisco is true Authentic Mexican Cuisine located in the heart of Blue Springs, MO. Owned by Sergio & Joel Palacios, the two brothers take pride in offering the flavors of Jalisco, Mexico in a warm, relaxing atmosphere good for families, couples, friends, etc.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

If you want tex-mex don't go here, they have real mexican food, the food is always fresh and good, never had a bad meal.
The sauce is very mild but the hot is super hot ,so mix with mild and get a hot sauce you can eat.
I tell all my friends about Jalisco.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank 1591douglass
Joel P, Owner at Real Jalisco, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for the business and for the review! We love our happy customers and we appreciate the fact that you tell all your friends about us. Come back soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

First off the owners Joel and juelio however you spell them are excellant host. I have come to the conclusion that when I walk in and am ready to order I just tell them to bring me something and when they do it is a new experiance. I prefer mine hot and my wife prefers hers mild and they know that and that is how they bring it. Oh by the way don't forget the Tequilla Martine and just say Mr. John suggested it.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you for the review and the business! We love having you come in and always love customers like yourselves that let us make recommendations! Come back soon - the tequila martinis are waiting!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Hidden away in a little strip mall off of 7 highway is this small family operated Mexican restaurant with real homemade Mex. dishes. My meal was excellant with polite service served up in a very timely manner and a good drink selection to boot. Prices are also very reasonable and a favorite local spot. Try it you will like it!

1  Thank Cael P
Joel P, Owner at Real Jalisco, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you for the business and for the review. The shrimp dish you had is a very popular one and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Please come back again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We discovered this restaurant when we had some friends living in blue springs. They and we have moved, but we still look for an excuse to visit this restaurant. Unpretentious, but delicious and fresh favors.

Joel P, Owner at Real Jalisco, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for your business and for the great review! Happy to hear that you come out of your way to visit on occasion. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I lived in Blue Springs for 2 years. I stopped in here one weekend and the place was a favorite after that. Real authentic mexican food. No tex mex stuff. Ate here many times and never had a complaint about the food. The owners are very friendly and their staff are too. I'm in Texas now and will miss this place!

Joel P, Owner at Real Jalisco, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for the business and for the review - we will miss having you come in! Be sure to visit next time you are in town. Thanks again!