“One of my favorite restaurants”
Review of Real Jalisco

Real Jalisco
Ranked #5 of 130 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Real Jalisco is true Authentic Mexican Cuisine located in the heart of Blue Springs, MO. Owned by Sergio & Joel Palacios, the two brothers take pride in offering the flavors of Jalisco, Mexico in a warm, relaxing atmosphere good for families, couples, friends, etc.
Kansas City, Missouri
“One of my favorite restaurants”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I just love Real Jalisco. They have a dish with pickled cactus that is my absolute favorite, but I have tried many other things and it's all great. (Sometimes it does end up being a little too spicy, but that would be my only complaint.) If you enjoy margaritas, this restaurant doesn't disappoint. Their house margarita is perfectly fine, but the one I truly dream of is the Chambord raspberry specialty margarita. It is out of this world! Try the squash blossom quesadilla appetizer for something unique. Don't bother with the tex-mex selections. Go somewhere else if that's what you want!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jennifer B
Joel P, Owner at Real Jalisco, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for your business and for the feedback! So glad you enjoy our food and that we don't disappoint with our selections! Come back soon - the Margaritas are waiting!

Blue Springs, Missouri
“Used to be soooo much better”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have been to Real Jalisco probably five times during the last 18 months, since it is within five blocks of my house. The most recent visit in Dec 2012 proved to me what I saw in Nov 2012--the quality is really slipping here and prices seem higher. I've ordered several items on the menu, and it has gone from "Outstanding" to just average. The last time I determined that the price for the value of the food is probably too much and I don't plan on going back for quite some time. The service is still good. The food is still cooked good enough. But it really has gone from a "Wow" experience to just an average, higher-than-average Mexican restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Authentic Mexican”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have loved this restaurant since it opened. The food is prepared as it would have been in Mexico -- no tex-mex unless you ask for it which suggest you don't because the main dishes are really good.

Visited December 2012
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Love Real Jalisco”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a great place with fantastic food and an attentive staff. Authentic Mexican Fare that is not Tex Mex but creative and unique dishes. The prices are very good and this is a great place for couples or families.

• Visited December 2012
Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
“Authentic food with New twist”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The owner describes his mother's recipes and I recommend them all. Apetizer with garlice cheese is favorite. Mild is Pollo con crema (chicken in cream sauce). Never thought I'd say I loved to eat cactus, I do! Excellent experience and the men are very good servers, attentive.

Visited January 2013