“YUMMMMMM!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“YUMMMMMM!!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stumbled onto this place by chance and it was worth it!! Great food & service. I was disappointed though that I missed out on the rolls. I heard about them the next day but other than that it was an awesome visit and I would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2012

Blue Springs, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat. The rolls are wonderful and the salad is always fresh. The steaks are very good also.

• Visited September 2012
Lees Summit
“Early dining special rocks and so does the service”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

This was the most amazing experience ever with a restaurant ever. Greeted when we arrived and even when we left. One of the hostess held the door open for us. I love this place and it was amazing from start to finish. Fresh cut steaks to order and the wait staff know the menu very well.. I was planning on going to a high end restaurant for my birthday but I will be returning to Texas Roadhouse instead. We came here for my aunts birthday and she has been talking about it since we left. Wish they had a Texas Roadhouse in Branson Missouri but I can wait until I return home to come here again.. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Always a good choice!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Texas Roadhouse is always a good choice! The food is delicious, the service is fun and friendly, and the environment is one that allows you to get a little rowdy and have a good time! The only downfall is the wait, but we've never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a table.

Visited August 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good food and lots of it”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The place was clean and the service excellent. My wife and I split a dinner between us and still had left overs.

Visited August 2012