“Great service”
Review of Il Laghetto

Il Laghetto
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Ewell
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: II Laghetto restaurant is situated on the High street in Ewell Village, just on the corner facing the High Street and the Church Street.
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Visited for a birthday and found the food and service first class. Very friendly staff made us feel as if we were regulars not visiting for the first time. Large and varied menu and good wine list ( the San Lorenzo red is excellent ) will definitely return.

4  Thank mic706

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We're regulars at this restaurant with good reason. Charming and attentive service and very well prepared food of the 'old fashioned' kind - no experimenting with foams and brocoli served 4 ways with a garnish of cods' kidney....or.. foodie expensive tasting menus. Don't get me wrong, I've dined in michelin starred restaurants on expense accounts and appreciate that sort of food. But believe me, when I want down to earth beautifully prepared fish or calves liver or perfect pasta..they it's Il Laghetto every time. Recently I had baked sea bream...cooked to perfection,not a minute over or under...as fresh as the fish I used to get at the seaside...fabulous..There are a couple of other places in the village, but these guys are the best, it's where I'd take my friends...oh, and we love the complimentary liqueur at the end of the meal. Cheers!

5  Thank rebalance
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The service was fast and they were very friendly. Food was delicious and they serve the original peroni (red label). Defo will go back and take my husband.

5  Thank kimberleycb
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We all want to say a big thank you to you all for looking after our party on Saturday night, 7h December, 2013 (upstairs in the restaurant). Everybody had a wonderful time and the food and service was excellent!! Sorry for keep you up so late :o) not leaving until 02:30!!!!! Thank you one and all x

5  Thank Toni_Pope
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We first went to Il Laghetto some years ago and it is now our favourite restaurant. It is a family run restaurant and you always receive a very warm welcome from the owners, Antonio and Senorinha. The menu is varied with something for all tastes and they will vary items to your own tastes. The food is always well cooked and very well presented. The food prices and also the drinks prices are very reasonable. The atmosphere is very comfortable and, unusually in UK, when you ask for the bill you are always invited to a drink on the house to finish a lovely evening. It can be very busy at weekends and you are advised to book in advance

4  Thank John H