“best staff ever on Saturday November 1st 2014!”

Club Aspire Lounge Gatwick
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Stuck in 9 hour delay with British Airways flight to Barbados, the Aspire ladies in the lounge that mange it, were marvellous, and printed out the delay, copied our boarding passes for evidence of our delay as proof.. and allowed us to stay for as long as we liked as the delay went on for so long..
we were kept afloat with FREE fresh coffee and teas, drinks spirits wine and anything you required.. nice nibbles and food through out the day that was constantly topped up or refreshed.. The Lounge was kept nice and clean and cleared regularly..and having been up several times to the BA Club Class lounge we realised it was not a patch on the Aspire Lounge downstairs.. So were very happy to be there for the duration..

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"departure lounge"
in 20 reviews
"charging points"
in 12 reviews
"away from the hustle and bustle"
in 14 reviews
"pre flight"
in 15 reviews
"long haul flight"
"hot and cold drinks"
in 8 reviews
"great start to the holiday"
"comfortable seating"
in 15 reviews
"scrambled eggs"
"tea coffee"
"fruit juice"
"nice lounge"

Reviewed December 8, 2014

I had a few hours to kill (since I had checked out of my hotel and my flight was not for another 4 hours) so I decided to give this a try and it turned out to be amazing. There's a great atmostphere inside and they also have a nice quiet area for taking naps. The food selection was fantastic, I would highly recommend this to everyone!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Karan B
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Love this lounge having used it twice now when travelling on business gives you what you need. Had a lovely coffee and got some work done using the Wifi was quite and comfortable and was pleased to see Warm Bacon Rolls for breakfast.

1  Thank Fletch83
Reviewed November 27, 2014

On a recent holiday we had four hours between flights at Gatwick Airport so decided to check into a lounge rather sit about in the airport. It was money well spent(£15.99)each. It was fairly busy when we checked in but still plenty of seating for everyone. There is a constant supply of food which changes regularly. Bacon rolls which they advertise as available up to 9.30 a.m. were still available when we left the lounge at about 12.30 p.m. Tea , coffee, soft drinks, beer and spirits are all on display for you to help yourself to. It is indeed a much nicer way to spend a few hours between flights than in the general melee of the main airport.

2  Thank IAN B
See more reviews
Reviewed November 22, 2014

Currently sitting in the Aspire North Terminal lounge. It's midday on a Saturday and the place is fairly empty. I've visited this lounge several times now and really can't fault the place.

The negative reviews really make me laugh. If people actually bothered to read when making the booking they would see that there are only light snacks available and not full blown meals and their beloved 'full English'.

The lounge is of modern decor and kept very clean and well stocked. Staff are friendly and helpful. Internet fast and reliable. Plenty of newspapers and magazines.

Food - simple snacks. I absolutely love the hand cooked crisps they now have on offer. The Red Leicester flavour ones are too good.

Alcohol - well, there's plenty of that available. People complaining about the foreign beer - it's better than English!

I'll continue to use Aspire North Terminal lounge when I have to use Gatwick.

3  Thank ASO82