“Great little family restaurant. Awesome if you are hungry!”
Review of Toot Toot's

Toot Toot's
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Bethany
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great little family restaurant. Awesome if you are hungry!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We were pretty hungry after traveling all day so we stopped here based on reviews. We all got the buffet and the food was surprisingly GREAT! All homemade...great selection. The meatloaf and potatoes were excellent! They have a great dessert bar with yummy selections. We were not disappointed.

Can't wait to come back!

• Visited March 2013

“First Time = Good”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I finally had the opportunity to sample Toot-Toot's and I was pleasantly surprised. My parent had been once previously and had nothing good to say about the place. On this recently visit, my party all got the buffet except for me, who ordered off the menu. My parents, sister, Aunt and Uncle all greatly enjoyed the selection from the salad bar and entree bar, but found the dessert bar just so-so (awesome white chocolate cake). Our server was very helpful answering my questions and taking down my multitude of requests (I am a bit picky). My order came out perfect and I only got served a few minutes after my group all got back from getting their first plate fulls. Due to the multitude of people that visit Toot-Toots on the weekend the food is refilled often, but if there is a crowd, be sure to go to the back room to avoid the noise.

• Visited February 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“Negative reviewers need to shove it”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I mean if you dine at a place off 35 in mo that has the namesake toot toot.. Your expectations shouldn't be as high and your panties shouldn't be in a bunch! Toot toot was great! Great service, price, atmosphere and people watching. Loved it!

Mercer, Missouri
“Good Value, Terrible Food”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had the buffet. It was 12.99 for all you can eat. That was a pretty good value, but the food was poor. I would have ate somewhere else but had heard this place was pretty good. I think I will eat somewhere else next time.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Mike64661
Iowa
“Screwed Screwed”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stopped at Toot Toot's for dinner while traveling to Kansas City. The food was ok, nothing special. My husband went and paid the bill and returned to the table. He got to thinking that the bill was wrong so he went back to the counter to ask about it. The gal at the register could not find our ticket and eventually found it in a different pile. We had been charged for for 2 sandwiches that we did not order, did not eat and that were not on our bill. Something made it seem like it was more than a simple mistake.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MaidenNameSpangler

Been to Toot Toot's? Share your experiences!