“Screwed Screwed”

Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Bethany
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stopped at Toot Toot's for dinner while traveling to Kansas City. The food was ok, nothing special. My husband went and paid the bill and returned to the table. He got to thinking that the bill was wrong so he went back to the counter to ask about it. The gal at the register could not find our ticket and eventually found it in a different pile. We had been charged for for 2 sandwiches that we did not order, did not eat and that were not on our bill. Something made it seem like it was more than a simple mistake.

1  Thank MaidenNameSpangler

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stopped for lunch. I was surprised to see an "all you can" eat buffet. It looked good so I opted to try it. Other than the salad, it wasn't very good. I was sorry I passed up the breakfast restaurant closer to the interstate. I can say with certainty I won't return.

1  Thank L L
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

lunch for $7.99. Buffet was a good value. Comfort foods not health foods. Iceberg lettuce. Ribs. Fried chicken. Chocolate cake. Friendly. Southern accents. Sold purses in the bathroom. Served up the soap in a ketchup bottle.

1  Thank tellalltraveller
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The resturant was poorly cleaned and the food was below average. I did not like the taxidermy that was hung directly over food and very near the buffet

2  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Buffet restuarants are not really my kind of restaurant, but there is not much of a choice in Bethany. As far as buffets go this was kept clean, the food fresh, and a nice variety.

Been to Toot Toot's? Share your experiences!