“Less Than Expected”

Dining options: Breakfast
Wausau
“Less Than Expected”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stopped for lunch. I was surprised to see an "all you can" eat buffet. It looked good so I opted to try it. Other than the salad, it wasn't very good. I was sorry I passed up the breakfast restaurant closer to the interstate. I can say with certainty I won't return.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank L L

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A restaurant with character!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

lunch for $7.99. Buffet was a good value. Comfort foods not health foods. Iceberg lettuce. Ribs. Fried chicken. Chocolate cake. Friendly. Southern accents. Sold purses in the bathroom. Served up the soap in a ketchup bottle.

1 Thank tellalltraveller
Albany, Missouri
“Terrible”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The resturant was poorly cleaned and the food was below average. I did not like the taxidermy that was hung directly over food and very near the buffet

2 Thank Kelly B
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Nice buffet with a good selection”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Buffet restuarants are not really my kind of restaurant, but there is not much of a choice in Bethany. As far as buffets go this was kept clean, the food fresh, and a nice variety.

• Visited October 2012
Sioux City, Iowa
“A Great Interstate Stop!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you need a break traveling from Kansas City to Des Moines, or the opposite, take exit 92 to get to Toot Toot! For $7.99 we had a lunch feast of all the types of food we thought we would never eat again! Fantastic fried chicken, pork chops, ham and been soup, loaded potatoes with cheese and bacon - you name it, they had it. I would not eat there very often due to the nature of the home cooking (our arteries would burst) but will remember it as the place to stop anytime we take that route, which is once or twice a year. We appreciate diners and family-owned restaurants and the old, country decor that goes with it.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Toot Toot's? Share your experiences!