Family Budget Inn
$102
$79
$65
$79
Motel 6 Cameron(Cameron)(Great Value!)
$60
$77
Quality Inn(Cameron)
$90
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanseveral fast food placesstayed herepet roompancake machineapple saucefrom texastaco bellinstant oatmealsmall dogwould definitely stay here againone night stayrecommend staying hereplace to sleeproom ratenice size
Reviewed June 13, 2011

My wife, her mom and I stayed here the first week of June. The outside apperance was a little ....well not too wonderful. The staff and the rooms were terrific though. Nice sized CLEAN rooms, deep soft carpets, comfortable beds. Really friendly staff that laid out a good breakfast the next morning. Nice sized pool. Even though it was right off the freeway, it was very quiet. Great place!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Dentmobile, Manager at Family Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2011

Many thanks for your review. Sounds like the old adage, dont' judge a book by its cover. While we have replaced the roofing and windows outside there still remains a need for some serious landscaping. That will come in time, currently our efforts are going towards updates on the inside. We were so happy to read your rooms were nice and comfortable, you found the staff friendly and the breakfast was good

Reviewed June 3, 2011

I arrived late, and you had staff available to check me in. The room was clean, and breakfast was surpisingly good. I would like to have a Wall Street Journal and several hot items for breakfast.

Room Tip: book ahead
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Dentmobile, Manager at Family Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2011

Thank you for the review. A clean room and good breakfast always helps make for a good stay. Providing a clean and comfortable room with friendly service along with a breakfast at a good price is our goal.

Reviewed March 22, 2011

I am a long haul hotshot driver and travel with my partner, Bacon. He is a miniture Dachsund. I called ahead and asked about a room and the rates. At the time I called I was sitting across the road from the motel and it looked clean with a place to park my truck and trailer. The rate was quoted at 44.95 + tax. I told the lady that I wanted the room. After parking I went to check in and advised the clerk that I had a pet with me. She added a $5 charge and changed my room. I thought to myself that I had just got sent to the slums, but afterall I did have Bacon with me and I smoke.
SURPRISE. The room had hardwood laminate flooring and was extremly clean. There was not the usual smell associated with pet/smoking rooms. I could go on and on about this room. I have stayed and payed alot more for rooms that were not nearly this nice. The staff was excellant and friendly. My room was quiet and again, extremely clean. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling in this area. I would drive an several extra miles to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank TexasHarley64

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are happy you found our rooms clean and comfortable for you and your pet. Based on feedback like yours and other guests we now have four rooms with that setup to try and satisfy the growing requests for these type of rooms for guests traveling with pets.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Surprised? Yes. I have NEVER stayed at a small ma and pa kind of hotel till I stayed here at the Family Budget Inn. It was very late and I just took the first exit and there was the hotel with a few chain hotel choices in the area too. I just drove up and went in and thought "I'm crazy but I'm tired so what the heck"

This room is very nice, it is very clean and that was the first thing I checked before I let the kids in the room. The bed was amazing it was so comfortable. So, what I am trying to say is YES, I would and will stay here again and so should you. With tax is was $52 a night and very worth it.

Boomer Sooner baby.
Keith G
Tulsa OK

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TulsaCoach
Dentmobile, Manager at Family Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2011

Thank you for the review. We are glad you found the room nice, clean, and comfortable for a good price. You took a chance and it worked for you and your family. Over 15,000 guests and counting stay with us each year find the same values you describe. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us.

Reviewed December 21, 2009

Family Budget Inn to the rescue! After going off the snow-covered, icy interstate and having AAA pull my car out of the ditch, I drove to the next exit and called it a night at the Family Budget Inn, the closest hotel to the I-35 Northbound exit ramp. After a friendly, sympathetic check in, I found myself in a clean, comfortable room. The heat was on already in the room and it worked great! It was freezing outside and checking into a nice, warm room was a great end to a very rough night. I ended up staying two nights before the roads were clear and safe enough to drive on again. So, I enjoyed my room, free high speed wireless internet, a nice complimentary breakfast and an incredibly helpful, friendly and service-oriented staff. I was traveling on business and business still needed to be done in spite of the storm. The staff was very accommodating in many respects, including allowing me to turn their hotel into my very own Fedex Kinko's! They were phenomenal all the way around. If I'm in the area again, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad we were able to be of service during your stay.