Family Budget Inn
$97
Hotels.com
$79
$79
Motel 6 Cameron(Cameron)(Great Value!)
$60
$62
Quality Inn(Cameron)
$85
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanseveral fast food placesstayed herepet roompancake machineapple saucefrom texastaco bellinstant oatmealsmall dogwould definitely stay here againone night stayrecommend staying hereplace to sleeproom ratenice size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I am a long haul hotshot driver and travel with my partner, Bacon. He is a miniture Dachsund. I called ahead and asked about a room and the rates. At the time I called I was sitting across the road from the motel and it looked clean with a place to park my truck and trailer. The rate was quoted at 44.95 + tax. I told the lady that I wanted the room. After parking I went to check in and advised the clerk that I had a pet with me. She added a $5 charge and changed my room. I thought to myself that I had just got sent to the slums, but afterall I did have Bacon with me and I smoke.
SURPRISE. The room had hardwood laminate flooring and was extremly clean. There was not the usual smell associated with pet/smoking rooms. I could go on and on about this room. I have stayed and payed alot more for rooms that were not nearly this nice. The staff was excellant and friendly. My room was quiet and again, extremely clean. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling in this area. I would drive an several extra miles to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank TexasHarley64
Dentmobile, Manager at Family Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2011

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are happy you found our rooms clean and comfortable for you and your pet. Based on feedback like yours and other guests we now have four rooms with that setup to try and satisfy the growing requests for these type of rooms for guests traveling with pets.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Surprised? Yes. I have NEVER stayed at a small ma and pa kind of hotel till I stayed here at the Family Budget Inn. It was very late and I just took the first exit and there was the hotel with a few chain hotel choices in the area too. I just drove up and went in and thought "I'm crazy but I'm tired so what the heck"

This room is very nice, it is very clean and that was the first thing I checked before I let the kids in the room. The bed was amazing it was so comfortable. So, what I am trying to say is YES, I would and will stay here again and so should you. With tax is was $52 a night and very worth it.

Boomer Sooner baby.
Keith G
Tulsa OK

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TulsaCoach
Dentmobile, Manager at Family Budget Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2011

Thank you for the review. We are glad you found the room nice, clean, and comfortable for a good price. You took a chance and it worked for you and your family. Over 15,000 guests and counting stay with us each year find the same values you describe. We appreciate the opportunity you gave us.

Reviewed December 21, 2009

Family Budget Inn to the rescue! After going off the snow-covered, icy interstate and having AAA pull my car out of the ditch, I drove to the next exit and called it a night at the Family Budget Inn, the closest hotel to the I-35 Northbound exit ramp. After a friendly, sympathetic check in, I found myself in a clean, comfortable room. The heat was on already in the room and it worked great! It was freezing outside and checking into a nice, warm room was a great end to a very rough night. I ended up staying two nights before the roads were clear and safe enough to drive on again. So, I enjoyed my room, free high speed wireless internet, a nice complimentary breakfast and an incredibly helpful, friendly and service-oriented staff. I was traveling on business and business still needed to be done in spite of the storm. The staff was very accommodating in many respects, including allowing me to turn their hotel into my very own Fedex Kinko's! They were phenomenal all the way around. If I'm in the area again, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad we were able to be of service during your stay.

Reviewed November 29, 2009

We chose to stay in Bethany as a good half-way point while on our way to Oklahoma City from Minneapolis for a Thanksgiving visit with family. We checked the rates on the other two budget hotels in the Bethany area, read the Tripadvisor reviews, and then decided to go with this inn based on the rate. We booked two king rooms through an online travel site. My parents, who were traveling with their small dog, arrived before us. Since we had booked the rooms on a travel site, we did not realize that they did not offer their king rooms for people traveling with pets. They switched my parents into a pet-friendly double queen with an added non-refundable $5 pet fee. No big deal. The room had a laminate wood floor in case your pet had an accident, so there was no odor you typically associate with pet-friendly lodging. The rooms were so clean! This is a budget inn, so we weren't expecting much, but this motel is above average in this category. The rooms had your basic amenities; phone, alarm clock, blow dryer, corner desk, heat lamps in the bathroom, etc. There were, however, some surprises such as a flat panel tv, microwave, small refrigerator, fluffy towels, free internet and curved shower curtain rod to keep the fabric from sticking to you while showering. The bed was comfortable enough, and the linens were soft. Two bars of soap were offered, but bring your own shampoo/conditioner. The hallways are wide, and offer vending machines, and ice. The hotel offers a continental breakfast. It is your typical budget continental with a variety of cold cereals, flavored oatmeal, assorted pastries, Jell-O fruit cups, fresh fruit, and selection of juices, milk, coffee, hot chocolate, and tea. The breakfast room is quite large with several tables, and a tv in the corner. Again, very clean. There is an outdoor pool, which is currently under construction. We checked in at 10pm, so late check-in is available, but call just to be sure. At $53/night total, we thought the hotel was such a good value that we booked two rooms for our return trip from Oklahoma City. My parents opted to stay in the same room, but we stayed in a queen and it ended up having a pull-out couch. The hotel is right off the interstate, so it is very convenient, but ask for a room away from the road if you want quiet. There are keycard outside access doors that, unfortunately, slam shut when people leave, so ask for a room away from these. There is a McDonald's that is adjacent to the hotel, so food is a short walk away. Two staff members recommended the Toot-Toot if you're looking for something local, which is where we ate dinner on our return trip. Good food, good service, and good menu selection. I highly recommend this hotel over the other two budget chains due to the cleanliness and the value for your buck. Why spend more for the same amenities? FYI, a sign was posted in the breakfast room advertising customer appreciation for the months of January & February 2010. You can book any room, any number of nights for $34.95 per night. We were all very happy with this selection for a no frills stay.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review. Clean, Comfortable, Friendly and a Good Value is our goal. We are glad you all enjoyed your stay.