All reviews parking spot free popcorn baked potato hot dogs adult beverages sausage patties room was clean yogurt st louis waffle maker louis airport hot tub car rental shuttle service wonderful hotel indoor pool long term parking
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and helpful! So many wonderful amenities! Popcorn and soda and wonderful dinner. But most importantly the room was clean and the hotel is clean! We will definitely be staying here again.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

This hotel is close to the airport so it is very convenient if that is why you are staying there however it is very loud. Not just the airplane noise but the street noise as well. We stayed there because we had to be at the airport very early and we ended up not sleeping at all because of the noise. All other aspects of this hotel were nice.

Room tip: I would suggest asking for a room as far away from the road as possible.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We appreciate the feedback that you share with us as we use it as a tool to better take care of our guest. I do apologize about the noise you experienced during your stay. It is our goal for all guest to have a quiet and comfortable stay during their time with us. I was pleased to see that our overall service and cleanliness received 5/5 on your review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Adam F.
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
314-423-7700

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at Drury Airport as other designated hotels were full. Pleasantly surprised at its amenities, space, cleanliness, and smiling staff. Many perks staying here and I never heard a plane from inside the hotel. Great access to downtown and interstates.

Reviewed February 26, 2019

We stayed here for the Nike volleyball tournament. Wonderful hotel, and the staff was absolutely fabulous! Great location and very convenient for rental cars and the airport! I’ve never stayed at a Drury Inn but would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed December 25, 2018

They food and drinks was good but the manager was watching me the whole time ..he was counting all my quest and none of them was staying the night i felt very uncomfrontable...housekeeping didnt come by at all to get the trash it was two little cans full of trash- i called to empty the bags and they brought me some bags to empty myself

Date of stay: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2018

Thank you for filling out a review about your stay at our hotel. I do apologize that you experienced some issues during you time here. I will use your feedback to better train our team and improve our customer service. We thank you again for being our guest and hope to see you again soon.

Adam F.