“Incredible amenities, friendly staff”

Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stayed here a couple of nights and couldn't believe the meals that were provided for breakfast and dinner! We arrived right when they were serving dinner and free alcoholic beverages - as vegetarians, we were able to find plenty of options beyond meat dishes. The staff was really friendly, the pool/hot tub were great and when we forgot something, they even sent it to us at no cost! You can't beat all the amenities they provide.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed April 17, 2012

We stayed 3 nights here while attending a conference. There's nothing negative about this place. They provide hot food at breakfast and in the evening at 5:30, as well as drinks, soft and hard. The dining area is well serviced with friendly staff. There is no airport or highway noise inside the rooms, which was important to us. Housekeeping was topnotch and rooms were very clean and comfortable. Everything worked, which is not something you can say about every hotel. We did not use the fitness or pool so cannot comment about that. Parking was good; plenty of it and gated. Traffic on I-70 was not bad and gave good access to downtown in 11-15 minutes. It's a good place to stay and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pactola
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This hotel is within a mile from lambert field/St. Louis. Parking Spot vans provide shuttle service.. Breakfast at 7AM, scrambled eggs, sausage, breads, cereals, yogurt, banana, apple, coffee cream cheese, jelly. Friendly staff. I stayed overnight between flights - easy. Price/value (over $75) was OK considering the shuttle and breakfast. The $30 airport hotels seemed dirty after reading internet reviews. The Drury Inn was clean. I was comfortable and felt safe here. Free WI-FI. Popcorn in lobby. Other amenities are offered- I didn't have time- cannot rate. Italian restaurant next door dinner runs about $25. pasta house at the airport, dinner from $10 to $15.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I stayed here for a week with my two teenage sons. The staff was amazing, the room was clean and comfy, and the breakfast and evening food was great. Room rate was very reasonable. Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MattsMom1998
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Picked this hotel as a base for while attending the NCAA Midwest Regional Final. Location was very good due to proximity the airport, I-70, and the Metro. Getting around was very easy !! The things that set Drury apart (Hot food at Breakfast and in the evening, Popcorn/Soda, evening cocktails) were all very good and well serviced. This particular stay was high-lighted by an effort of the Hotel manager and front desk staff to be pro-active in my satisfaction. No complaints at all - Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Fitness area was small but what equipment they had was fine. We did not use the pool area, but those that did seemed to find it enjoyable. I had a concern about possible noise (being so close to the airport and I-70), but that was never an issue. Would recommend to anyone in the St. Louis area !!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wspmike
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Recently stayed here during a conference. Room rates were great! The staff were friendly and always willing to go the extra mile for whatever we needed. Really appreciated the morning breakfast & the evening meals! Traffic was a bit congested due to work on the gas station next door. Plesantly surprised that I didn't hear any airplane noise being so close to airport. Great stay overall!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MsGCSmith
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My family spent three nights at the Drury March 2012. We planned this excursion last minute and could not find any accomodations downtown, except one for $360 a night, for get about it. I later found out the NCAA wrestling tournament was in town. Being unfamiliar with St. Louis neighborhoods and traffic patterns, I had no idea what to expect. I planned on using the train from the airport, where this property is located, but honestly, was not at all distressed by the traffic in and out of the city. I use public transportation as often I can but as my nine year old said,"The trains look creepy". Check in was easy, we reserved two ajoining rooms. The staff was polite and helpful and told us how each adult was entitled to three alcoholic drinks nightly along with a fairly large free dinner buffet. This is on top of the free breakfast. The rooms were clean, one king room and a room with two queens. The rooms came with a mini fridge and micro, a flat screen, desk and a sitting chair. The bathroom had the shower and toilet seperate from the sink and closet. Towels and soaps were plentiful. Despite the location close to the airport, we only noticed plane noise once or twice. My wife made a call down to desk in the middle of the night asking about fresh bed clothes, one of my children became ill in the night, and she was told the hotel was out of sheets. I know alot of places do not have 24 hour housekeeping, but Drury could have helped a distressed mother out a bit. Overall, clean, safe, inexpensive. Drury ranks better than average. Oh ya, the kids loved the pool!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank OldskoolIowa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
1 mi away
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Been to Drury Inn St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!