$191
$149
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport(Berkeley)
$141
$125
$117
HIExpress.com
1,466 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront desklouis airportst louisoutdoor poollobby barbusiness travelshuttle driveran early morning flightfitness centerpark and flyjoanneparkingpagetowerbellmanconvention
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I am a big Marriott fan, but was a bit disappointed by this hotel. As soon as I walked in, I noticed a bad odor. I'm not sure if it was must or mildew but I could not get away from it in the hotel lobby. The room was small but clean and had a refrigerator, which was nice. Although it had some decent movie features, the TV did not have a guide for regular TV so you had to flip through the channels to figure out what to watch. The restaurant was actually quite good and the bartender was very friendly. It is very convenient to the airport and has a free shuttle, so if that is what you are looking for this would be an ok place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Teresa_in_DC
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit to our hotel. We review every comment and share with the staff as we continue to look for process improvements. I will personally look into the lack of a TV channel listing in your room as it is a basic expectation we did not meet.

If I can serve you in any way prior to your next visit, please contact me directly.

314-253-5155 Direct

Reviewed January 11, 2013

It was a pleasant surprise to find this hotel right off the freeway - and just about .4 of a mile from the Hertz rental return. I stayed in a room overlooking the runways - and found it quiet! Just what I needed as a light sleeper. The room service was good and the people at the front desk helpful. I don't always go to the concierge lounge - but did out of curiosity. What a lovely woman running the place that evening! Too much fried food - but there was a small plate of fruit that was good. The gym was good and I hit it before 5pm so wasn't too busy yet. All in all a nice stay!

One note - the rooms are dated and the TV's very old fashioned and not a good picture, but I had plenty of work to do so it really didn't bother me on this trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Motrzo
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your visit to our hotel. We truly value the feedback and will share with our team. You will also be happy to know our extensive renovation will begin next month and the plans include many modern conveniences.

We are already looking forward to your return. Prior to your next visit, please contact me directly if I can serve you in any way.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel is not much different than any other airport hotel. It is functional and really needs some updating but the staff is extra friendly. They really go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Just stayed the one night, arrived fairly late and left fairly early. The breakfast buffet was good. Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank brydea
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your visit to our hotel. We truly value the feedback and use the information as training tools for our staff. We will surely celebrate the kind comments you made about the team. You will also be happy to know we will begin a multi million dollar renovation in February which will provide the latest conveniences.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed here before leaving for our honeymoon. The room itself was nice and comfortable. It was quiet and clean.

We ordered room service and it was a nice meal and delivered timely.

We had to leave at 4 am to get to the airport and the shuttle was on time and warm (it was a cold morning).

We paid in advance for parking in the hotel lot while we were gone on our trip. The return shuttle seemed to run about 7 minutes later than the time they were supposed to be there. It was 11 pm when we got to the hotel. We showed the front desk our parking confirmation and they told us the gate was open so we could drive out. So we got our car and drove to the gate, it was not open. So my husband put our parking ticket in and the machine wanted credit card. So he parked and went inside. They all seem puzzled that the gate was not open. So again, they told him to put this blue parking ticket in the machine and the gate would open. That did not work either. So he parked again and went inside. They told him to push the button for assistance and tell them that the front desk said to open the gate. When we tried that, no one answered. So one more time, my husband went inside and this time the front desk gave him a room key to get out of the parking lot. The room key opened the gate and we were finally free ... 28 minutes later. So frustrating. I would probably not stay there again. It was too much of a hassle.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Cheryl P, Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I understand how frustrating it must have been to get your car out of the lot and I apologize for the inconvienence that this caused you. I hate that your honeymoon ended that way! I appreciate you giving us this feedback so that we can use this information as a training opportunity with our staff. Please contact me if you need a place to park the next time that you fly out of St. Louis, we would appreciate an opportunity to show you the great service and accomodations that we typically provide our guests. Congratulations on your wedding!

Cheryl Prenger
Director of Rooms

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Have stayed here several times and found staff freindly and courteous. Room service is nice touch too... Facility is well maintained. Attached Conference Center accomodates large size events. Woulld recommend to others....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your visit to our hotel. We truly value the feedback and use the information as training tools for our staff. We will surely celebrate the kind comments you made about the team and accommodations.